GullWing Doors

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone done this to their car. If so can you post the pics and pm me where i can get this done.

Thanks

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe lambo (scissor) doors, not gullwing, that's impossible on any Viper (no upper door frame!).

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just go buy a SLR, dont put lambo or gullwing doors on a Viper! It would make more sense to put a kit on a honda civic rather than a viper!

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each their own...if he likes it then more power to him. I think they look kinda cool albeit I would not do it to mine.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like I said, it's impossible to do gullwing doors on any Viper. Those are all pics of lambo doors.

SD SRT Coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks hard to get into also. Might help in a tight parking spot at Goodwill though.

Look at the angle that you would have to lean back to, to get in. The doors don't seem to actually get out of the way completely when opening, let alone if there was a car next to you. In order for doors to have an exotic "opening" on a Viper while still remaining fully functional, they would need to operate like a Konigsegg (spelling?).

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it could not look worse. if ya wanna be the laughing stock of vipers, go for it

Laughing stock of the internet?

I'd be willing to bet there is a 1000-1 of normal people that will like it on a viper, and all of the 1's will come from the internet forums.

If it's your car, do what you like.

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dislike the doors, the rims, and the interior of that yellow car, but if you took out the orangey highlights on the edges, i kinda like the yellow paintjob, but id stick to stock yellow

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each their own...if he likes it then more power to him.
Yeah definitely whatever the guy likes he should do (folks do not like my silver rims and gas cap for example), but I'm still torqued at the guy for making me puke up in the back of my mouth a little bit.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for you input. I think i am going to leave well enough alone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather