Guys, check this out........and this guy is a board sponser??????

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, you know the eBay ad I referenced in an earlier post about a carbon dash for sale on eBay?.....after my post asking about it, the eBay price was jacked up the next day to $750 from the original price of $600. I guess the seller reads this board. And to think I was considering buying a complete interior from the guy.

People that do business this way don't need to be in business. Not when they prey on their customers.

Here's my original post.

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=483838&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

REDSLED.......I did what you suggested. After searching, what I found doesn't look good.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I have said for years, but so many people think I am so negative, and I even have clothing to advertise that says---- EIAS ---- everything is a SCAM.

OP
OP
J

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah, not everything is a scam. Some people are good at heart.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very sad to hear. I can not believe someone would do that. Oh well, ***** for them. Now they loose a deal. Only hurts the seller in the end. Had the same thing happen to me with a client of mine. I have someone interested in a house and the day after we called the price went up $20K. Some people are idiots.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had the seller of the house I'm buying ask for 3000.00 more dollars. After we had a binder for an agreed price. *** is wrong with people ???

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hi jim...i think the price went up on the aucton maybe it was a "buy rightout with no exchange", and the lower price was for the "exchange" one maybe, i'm not sure, but at least that's how we do them..thanks

OP
OP
J

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wasn't that stated in the auction? Why did the price happen to go up the day after I stated that I wanted to purchase one?

This is hilarious..............If there are this many disatisfied people who claim to be getting screwed over by this guy, there has to be some substance to their claims. Yet the silence regarding this issue is....is deafening.

This many complaints, yet, the guy is a board sponsor. Is someone getting a bass boat or something out of this? So.........how many people have to get screwed before something is done about it? 10...50...100? Or is 1000 people getting screwed OK too?

My $.02

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am glad I read this post...I thought I was losing my mind...saw it one day for $600 on Ebay was going to call and ask about CF Glove box cover and saw it went up to $750. I was puzzled...now I am not!

OP
OP
J

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$750 for a dash...lol.....that's insane. And before that, I was thinking $600 was pricy.