H-Spokes with Tires!! Anyone need a set??

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OEM H-Spokes with OEM Run Flats 3k miles NICE!!! - ViperClub Classifieds

I was wondering if anyone needed a set of OEM H-Spokes with OEM runflat tires they have 3k miles on them so tread wear is a solid 90% front and rear. I love the look of the H spokes but I am trying to decide if I want to go 3 piece forged so if I can sell my H Spokes I would take the plunge. Anyway they are near perfect and tires are balanced perfect with working TPS sensors in place, this set is all original never been dismounted so no iffy stories behind them. The drivers front and rear wheel do have very light rash(see pics).

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alteredego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, maybe your right. I've never road tracked a car. All of my other cars are 1/4 mi cars and I race them as I drive them on the street. Maybe I'll get some beaters for the track. I may still hit you up. Would you mind shipping them to San Antonio TX if I do?

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah bud would be glad to ship them out. I have shipped alot of wheels/tires so I have some good tricks to issure a safe damage free arrival:2tu:. And like I said you would for sure be looking good at the track rolling on some of the hottest OEM Viper wheels:drive:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to have them and you can use my 10 spoke for the track.

Hey thats a good plan. You should give him a killer deal on the 10 spokes then upgrade to the H spokes. If I were looking for track wheels I would def pick up a set of the cheaper 10 spokes. Make it happen guys:2tu: But on a side note I drove my car today to the mall and I must be crazy to sell the H spokes they are kick ass from every angle and from 10 feet or 110 feet they just stand out soooo much better then my previous viper's 10 spokes.