Hampton Beach / Redhook Brewery Cruise Sunday May 31st.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation......Hampton Beach Cruise.........May 31st....This will be a very nice ride starting off Rt. 93 in N.H. probably near Manchester.....We have not finalized the meeting point yet......But we will cruise our way from 93 towards Hampton Beach we will go thru the Hampton Beach Strip people ofcoarse will gawk and yell....we like that!!!!! Then we will end up at The Redhook Brewery for lunch....Brewery Tours.......Ofcoarse Samples.....So come on out for an Old Fashion Cruise. To the Beach then to the Brewery nothing more american than that.......Email me asap as we need a head count for the brewery and lunch......Details will follow before the event.........

[email protected]

Have A Great Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry
Paula and I are in. Hopefully weather is nice out. We need a break from this rain. See everyone there.
RICK

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maria and Glenn are in.
Are we still looking for a back road route.
I created one Saturaday night. Ended up in Rye by the Mansions.
All back roads.

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England.......For This Sundays Red Hook Brewery Cruise.....We will meet at 10am with a departure time of 10:30 am....... We will meet at The Sunoco Gas Station at Exit 2 off of 101 East off of Rt. 93.....Very large Gas Station with plenty of parking.....The Weather for Sunday is looking Great 70 degrees and partly sunny....

This will be an excellent day for a cruise....

Email me [email protected]

8 Vipers so far.....:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Come on out and Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maria and Glenn are in.
Are we still looking for a back road route.
I created one Saturday night. Ended up in Rye by the Mansions.
All back roads.

We do have a route, but I'd be interested in seeing yours. We have been giving serious thoughts about cruising the Hampton board walk area. It could be very slow going, but then again, lots of attention not to mention all the car alarms you and Rick can set off.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran Saturday night over the weekend and there was no, I mean,
no traffic. I parked just down from the Bus parking, thats unheard of on Memorial Weekend
Actually, there were few people, a raw chillie day, last Sat. was. Hey, It was still awesume parking and getting some sinful fried dough Blinky style.
I up for creating "a scene" by running the boardwalk.
You convertables can record the live comments.

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to fit it in. I have a family BBQ on sunday afternoon scheduled. Alana & I might make it. Will cornfirm as soon as possible. Tim

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it looks like we got the Winner.......Sunday is the best weather day this weekend.....The beach wont be crowded either.....A great day for an event.....So Far 11 Vipers and 22 People.....I will also have my Viper.........Yahoo!!!!! Excellent!!!!!:2tu::2tu:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping to be there, lets see how I feel in the morning.
I need the meeting spot, route or a address to put in the navigation.

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England.......For This Sundays Red Hook Brewery Cruise.....We will meet at 10am with a departure time of 10:30 am....... We will meet at The Sunoco Gas Station at Exit 2 off of 101 East off of Rt. 93.....Very large Gas Station with plenty of parking.....The Weather for Sunday is looking Great 70 degrees and partly sunny....

Thats all i have Mr. Green!!!!!!

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought today was a great run over to the seacoaast and back. Rain held off until the drive home so no complaints. The run through the Hampton Beach boardwalk is actually the same run I make just about every day at lunch. I work 5 miles from the beach and since the Viper is my daily driver . . . you get the picture. Thanks again to the guys for setting up todays ride. Tim, congrats on the new ACR . . . it looks so much faster than Glen's!

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tim's "Smokin Asp" is still under break-in.
Tim remember that it is just a baby learning to breath. Be gentle.
That red stripe looks like it's on fire. Really show's up from far away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude