Vermont / Hemmings Motor News Sunday June 7th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Nation......This Sunday June 7th....We are heading to Vermont and to the Famous Hemmings Motor News Museum / Store. Vermont has some of the most Beautiful Roads that New England has to offer.Your Viper will love this ride and you will also.......We will also be meeting the NY/CT club at Hemmings as i invited our fellow viperholics from the Big Apple to join in. They already have 6 cars coming out and i am sure quite a few more will join in the run.....So please as always send me an email that you are attending the event..... [email protected] The meeting spot and time will follow later this week...... Come on out for a really nice ride......Peace!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry & Fellow NE Viper Members~
So far we have 8 people, 5 Vipers lined up to meet you there. We'll meet you at 1pm. Who/how many do you have coming from your area, if I can ask? Can't wait to see you and meet up with the others! ~juli

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Details for this Sunday's Cruise to Hemmings with our host - Rod Hansen:headbang:...........

Contact Rod or Myself......:2tu:

I can hook up with anyone off of 93 on the way to Rod's Estate.......:2tu:

Hemmings is expecting us at 1:00PM June 7. Sharon and I will host coffee and donuts at our house from 9:30 AM until departure at 10:15. Our address is 9 Tanglewood Way, Amherst, NH 03031. It is found by Mapquest and GPS units. Hemmings is 101 miles from here and Mapquest estimates travel time at 2 hours and 30 minutes. For those who live where it doesn't make sense to start from here, they could meet us at Hemmings. The adress is 222 Main Street, Bennington, VT 05201. They are also found by Mapquest and GPS.
While at Hemmings, we will visit their Car Lover's Store, cafe and old fashioned Sunoco station. We'll also tour their vehicle display of 25 collector cars and automobilia collection. It's all free! To get a preview go to Hemmings Motor News: Auto Classifieds - Hemmings Auto Classifieds feature cars for sale nation wide. and at the very bottom of the left hand menu under About click on Visit Us.
Those planning to attend this event should e-mail me at AOL.com - Welcome to AOL to let me know if they will start from our house or meet us at Hemmings. Our home phone is 603 672 6203. Cell is 603 345 9512.
Rod.

Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
10 Arrowhead Point Rd
Bristol N.H. 03222
603-744-6537- H
603-279-8791- W
508-726-7864-Cell

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike & Julie
Should be a nice day. Look forward to seeing you guy's out there.
Travel safe

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike & Julie
Should be a nice day. Look forward to seeing you guy's out there.
Travel safe

Yeah, weather sounds good so far! We also look forward to meeting you...which Viper ya bringing??? Travel safe yourselves, thanks...see ya around 1pm. :drive:
I have confirmation from 8 people, possibly 5 Vipers for Sunday, see ya there!
~juli

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, weather sounds good so far! We also look forward to meeting you...which Viper ya bringing??? Travel safe yourselves, thanks...see ya around 1pm. :drive:
I have confirmation from 10 people, possibly 6 Vipers for Sunday, see ya there! :2tu:
~juli

Update: 10 people now confirmed for Hemmings, Sunday...:2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike;
Driving in the ACR.
Doozy of a crash required the sad retiring the 01 Bumblebee.
Came out with a few bumps and scratchs. The car is build better than I thought.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike;
Driving in the ACR.
Doozy of a crash required the sad retiring the 01 Bumblebee.
Came out with a few bumps and scratchs. The car is build better than I thought.

OMG...so sorry to hear about the Bumblebee...I didn't know.
Will be awesome to see your ACR~!
(Mike is never online, it's always me: juli...:D)
See ya soon! ~juli

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be an excellent day for a cruise.....My car is up and running.....YAHOO!!!!!!!!! Hope you can make it we need a Green Machine in the caravan......:2tu:

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a B-Day party at 1 so can't do the run. May stop by Rods in the AM to say hi since he lives right down the road. I gotta get out of the house! Crying babies know how to wear you down.

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerry/Rod/Guys,

I'll be at the Chesterfield Gorge rest area @11:25. It is on Rt 9 about 10 miles out of Keene going towards Brattleboroon the right side. There may be another viper with me. Won't know about the 2nd viper untill the morning. Should be a great day. :drive:Tim

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You, Jerry and all the New Englanders who welcomed us NYers to your Hemmings Event. WHAT a delightful day! Warm, sunny, wonderful company~! We had a great time...hope you all had a safe trip back (much farther for all of you, us: 45min!)
~mike & juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_20711.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_20841.JPG

Tim with awesome NEW ACR!
IMG_2087.JPG

5MPH Jerry...not 65MPH in a parking lot!
IMG_2088.JPG

Jerry/juli/Tim
IMG_2085.JPG

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks NE for the invite,,it was great to meet every one,,, VIPERUSA John & Deb :usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:
click on the pic for full size

Last edited:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great day all around. Our host Rod and Sharon had coffee and breakfast snacks ready to go first thing this morning. The ride over was just plain beautiful. Great scenic road. I personally liked the last 20 minutes. Thanks Tim!

The ride home was long (4 hours) but totally worth it. Thanks for feeding me!

Skeeter... we saw the bears! Thanks for the tip.

For those of you that didn't go, we lots of moose!

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike & Juli for the pics of the event! You should have included a pic of your beautiful new Voi 10 edition car! I know you have one. Great seeing you guys again. Alana says hi.

Thanks to Rod and Sharon for planning this event. It was a great ride.
Sooo Joe, When are you ordering the new ACR. It would be a great present for Donna!!!!!:D

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry and the NE Club THANKS for the invite and you guys/gals are more than welcome to any NY/CT Event...See you in Aug....Adrian

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what an excellent day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rod and Sharon thank you for your hospitality and for the great cruise route....You Guys Rock!!!!! Mike and Juli as always it was great seeing you guys and hanging with the NY crew....Juli thanks for getting your gang together and meeting us at Hemmings it was a great day for a cruise.:2tu:

I did'nt see any Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!:grumpy:

Adrian see you soon!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456