-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
a shiny yellow Viper!

6shiny.jpg

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I think I am coming down with a bit of "yellow fever". I can only hope that a yellow RT/10 is available when I pull out my check book in February 03. Nice picture.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="Blue"><FONT size="4"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Yellow looks great! Now it's time to stand up for the Blue & White Nation!</FONT f></FONT s></FONT c>
cool.gif

DSC00012.JPG

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT size="4">Did someone mention BLUE? <u>SAPPHIRE BLUE</u> that is!</FONT c></FONT s>

DSC00055.JPG

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT size="4">Trey,those wheels look great!</FONT c></FONT s>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
<FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT size="4">Did someone mention BLUE? <u>SAPPHIRE BLUE</u> that is!</FONT c></FONT s>

DSC00055.JPG

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You blue guys had to highjack the thread huh?????

Its OK we have love for you guys too
yesnod.gif

Besides what goes better with yellow than blue??!?!?

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
the original.. and still the ICON of Viper.. Viper RED

345-1a2-med.jpg

happiness? new bride, SHE picked the Viper !

1999 GTS red, smooth intake tubes, Bendix front pads, K&N filters

VCA#13484
owner ViperRent.com
Mark
painted logos
and closeup

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by zoomie on 09-09-2002 at 10:22 AM</font>

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
You blue guys had to highjack the thread huh?????

Its OK we have love for you guys too
yesnod.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT COLOR="Blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Ya had to figure it was gonna happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Thanks for the love.
cool.gif
</FONT f></FONT c>

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, here we go again!! When are you guys going to get it right?? <FONT size="4">BLACK RULES!!</FONT s>
wink.gif

131image4-med.jpg

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trent:
race yellow are the fastestest ones, aren't they? even standing still
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In all seriousness. I did hear that every Blue Viper is actually a little faster than all the rest. Something about Blue being the favorite color of the Founder of Dodge's 1st love. They actually made all Blue GTS's and RT/10's slightly faster by secretly modifying something........I just can't remember what the confidential letter from Dodge said it was. It happened so many years ago. Serioulsy! It is true though. I mean doesn't this Viper look faster than any other? Except other Blue ones that is.

DSC00141.JPG

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laura, I thought <FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="Brown">Brown</FONT c></FONT s>
You must be registered for see images
was your favorite.
laugh.gif

Now admit it, we know that you're partial to the ol' Blue & White. That's why it sleeps in the top bunk.
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Oh, here we go again!! When are you guys going to get it right??<FONT size="4">BLACK RULES!!</FONT s>
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Oh, here we go again!! When are you guys going to get it right??<FONT size="4"> BLACK RULES!!</FONT s><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT face="Arial Black"><FONT size="5"> What she said!!</FONT f></FONT s>

gerald_front.jpg

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they other colors are okay and I do really like
finalGTS's final edition but it ant yell oh !!!

and I thought we yellow guys highjack threads.. can't believe our beloved yell oh thread got highjacked by the blues.. reds, and black.

keep in mind that the special ones are yellow!!
wink.gif

9 out of 10 chicks prefer yellow viper owners over the average color viper
laugh.gif

JIM
laugh.gif
LOL
laugh.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MiamiJeff:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm wit Jeff! The nerve of those yellow & red guys!

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole time I thought Trey's car was black, and when I saw the pics of the blue with the HREs, I thought to myself **** he has two vipers both with HREs.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VPRVENM97:
Laura, I thought <FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="Brown">Brown</FONT c></FONT s>
was your favorite.

Now admit it, we know that you're partial to the ol' Blue & White. That's why it sleeps in the top bunk.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehehe!! BTW Dave, I finally saw the UPS guy back at work. I think he has been out of work all this time. I can't remember exactly when it was, but it seems like a very long time ago!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Oh, here we go again!! When are you guys going to get it right??<FONT size="4"> BLACK RULES!!</FONT s><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT face="Arial Black"><FONT size="5"> What she said!!</FONT f></FONT s>

gerald_front.jpg

131image4-med.jpg
Wow!! Great car Gerald. It's nice to have someone agree with me for a change.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
This whole time I thought Trey's car was black, and when I saw the pics of the blue with the HREs, I thought to myself **** he has two vipers both with HREs.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allen:

Aaaahhhh.. Therein lies the beauty and mystery of "Sapphire". It looks blue during the day and black at night.

Laura:

What's with the UPS references?? Did you use to work for them or something? I thought you were a Police Officer. I've seen that before but didn't know what in the world they were talkin about.
confused.gif
E-mail me if you get a chance or post.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LAURA
Glad to hear the UPS guy is ok and back to work.

TREY
You didn't catch the thread about the UPS delivery to Laura's house? That was one of the funniest threads around. It was sometime ago. Maybe late last year??? Try to do a search for it. Hopefully I can recall some of the contents....

If memory serves correctly, it involved wet hair, a robe, a UPS guy, car lift parts, nosey neighbor, back injury, firemen and paramedics. Laura, please correct me it I got anything wrong.

<FONT size="4">BLACK RULES!!</FONT s><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
BTW, Black is nice too...nice for reflecting <FONT COLOR="Blue">BLUE!</FONT c>

Harley-Viper.jpg

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too wanted a red or black or blue or evewn a yellow viper. until i realized i had the incredibly fortunate opportunity to aquire a SILVER SNAKE. all those primary colors and shades; nice, very nice but face it METAL RULES and every true engineer knows that silver allows for much less aerodynamic interference and a slight improvement in handling over other colors due to the light refractory capabilities.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4x4Viper:
Thank you all for sharing your great photos........awesome depth of paint to you all...

And Dave97GTS? Thanks for the dash shot of you cutting up some corners in the woods.....I've now got a nice wallpaper back ground to stare at on the computer all day long at work.......

Life's short, play hard.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT size="4">If you need some more pictures you just let me know! I heard that computers tend to crash if the Viper isn't BLUE!!</FONT c></FONT s>

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
Trey, why is that C5 cowering in the garage? You don't keep them in the same cage, do ya? I guess there is no chance of them breeding...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4x4Viper:
Thank you all for sharing your great photos........awesome depth of paint to you all...

And Dave97GTS? Thanks for the dash shot of you cutting up some corners in the woods.....I've now got a nice wallpaper back ground to stare at on the computer all day long at work.......

Life's short, play hard.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4X4, glad to be of service.
cool.gif