Happy Birthday to Me!

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently purchased my first Viper. Upon checking the MDH it turns out it was built on my birthday! What a pleasant surprise! What are the odds of that?

It is an '02 Graphite GTS w/ the Cognac interior. I've cleaned it up since the pictures were taken. It had < 2,500 miles and I've put over 500 on it in the first week already.

Pictures are in my gallery. That's me backing the car out of the truck. A little scary the first time driving your car and you're up in the air like that. :crazy:

There were 15 Graphite GTS's produced with the Connolly interior. Does anyone know how many of these were monotone with the Connolly?

It's been 25 years since I've driven a vehicle I was proud to be seen in as well as enjoyed to drive. That was a '69 Cougar.

I joined the Motor City group on the trip to the Mopar Show at the Gilmore Car Museum Saturday and we had a great time. What a great bunch of guys! :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here ya go: (beautiful car BTW)

10958Unloading-med.jpg

1095802_GTS_Graphite_with_Connolly_small-med.jpg

You must be registered for see images
:D

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool story! Congrats on your awesome acquisition and the reassurance that it was predestined to be yours. Glad to see you are driving it the way it’s intended to be, take your time learning the behavior of your new snake, you’ve been bitten welcome to the club! :2tu:

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car!! I just made a happy birthday to myself too! july 16th was my b-day & picked up my car on the 22nd. my car was not made on my birthday though, how cool is that? your a lucky guy!

welcome to the viper family! these guys here are 1st rate.

OP
OP
D

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. I've sure learned a lot from this site.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! I purchased my car in May of this year, but it wasn't delivered until the 26th of June, just 4 days before my b-day....It's the best present any man (and most women) could ask for!!!

OP
OP
D

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now I'm feeling guilty. I just checked the speedometer and I'm over 850 miles in 9 days. How can people own these cars and not drive them?

No definite mods planned at this time. I am considering the anthracite SSR wheels at Tirerack though.

Thanks again all!