Hard Top

jay1970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 02'RT10 couple of weeks ago. Before I bought it, I was under impression Hard top is standard feature. Dealer quoted me price including the cost of hard top, they didn't tell me that I am paying for hard top. Even on invoice they put total price in Cash Price of Vehicle.

I recently found out hrad top is optional feature. I really have no use for hard top. If this is an optional feature it should be as Accessories on Invoice. They cleary lied to me about this. If they had told me this is optional feature, I would have never bought it.

What should I do?? Is there any way I can return and get cash back for hard top.

Thanks,

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure that in '02 the hard top is now standard and is included in the price of the vehicle.

When I bought my 2000, the hard top was an extra cost option (glad I took it) and the MSRP of an RT/10 was much less than a GTS---obviously because the hard top was optional.

The tonneau cover is still a $250 option.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A HardTop is a terrible thing to waste. My money is on the fact that you will find it an extremely good thing to have when you need it. Such as trips to the desert when its 110, or when its extremely cold. My advice is keep it. JMHO

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll need that hardtop when you start road racing
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96