Harland Sharp Rocker install

Mark Hahn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got around to measuring one cylinder's pushrods in preparation for my Harland Sharp rocker install (Intake & Exhaust). It looks like I need about 7.3"~7.4" pushrods for my '96 RT/10. Does this seem shorter than normal. The stock rockers pulled out of that cylinder were slightly under 7.5" by a few thousands. I will measure all cylinders first and per the Harland Sharp instructions I only had about 1 complete thread showing on the bottom when I started then turned them down to zero lash which was about 1 more complete turn and measured the adjustable pushrod. Does anyone know if Harland Sharp rockers tend to need a little on the short side for pushrods? Thanks, MGH

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark,
Mine are either going on tonight or tomorrow night and I will let you know how things go. As for the pushrods, I ordered the ones from Roe Racing when I bought the Harland Sharp Roller Rockers and after looking at them last night they appear to be slightly shorter and have a slightly different tip than the factory ones. From my understanding they are also made out of a stronger material. http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=10&idproduct=174
You can talk to Sean and see what he says