Has anybody installed the Belenger or Corsa catback on the there srt???

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm trying to decide which one would be better for sound and performance with supercharger.
i don't want to install headers, just a catback. My preference is not to make the car loud but i want the performance of the exhaust and get rid of some of the heat.

thanks for help, Max

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the catback with the Corsa system(with the cross-over) and did it before the Corsa Compe coupe exhaust came out without the crossover. No change in heat issues although it never has bothered me. I like the sound but the system without the crossover may be better. I am sure the Belanger system will be louder and more aggressive. Bob

OP
OP
M

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the help doc and vd. i like the setup you did vd. Deciding between the crossover or without --Corsa system.
Max

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max,

I have installed quite a few Belanger SRT Systems. Please contact me with any questions about installation and/or purchase. Removing the Crossover will increase the noise and resonance, but will also increase the power and give a better tone.

It will create difficulties when not installing the Belanger headers with their cat-back as the fitment is much tighter on tolerance than on older Vipers. I suggest that you also purchase headers for the SRT system.

Tom

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max,
Borla makes exhaust for the SRT... did you decide yet?
Hey, any luck with the oil pan gasket? I called you yesterday and left you a message.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max,

Let us know when you dyno her. Can't wait for see the dyno numbers :headbang:

-Lou

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the belanger system which is actually magnaflows. sounds great but I also have the headers and no s/c. changing the cats is what will get rid of the heat, not the catbacks.

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Belanger headers without crossovers and Corsa Comp Coupe. I think it sounds great and cabin temperature is significantly reduced. Yes it is louder but not uncomfortable my wife that is very sensitive to my Harley with V-H Short Shot pipe, is not bothered by SRT-10. The sills are also cooler with with the insulation that Woodhouse installed.