Has anyone used Bridjit Curb Ramps?

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will not put a link to the companies website since I am not sure if that is allowed.
I have had 1 person recommend this product as a solution to keep from scraping my Viper and Corvette as I enter my driveway.
According to the website I will have to get an additional section to the basic kit for the width of the driveway.

If you use some other company please let me know your thoughts on that product and name please.
Thanks
Ray

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried their ramps, ended up returning them due to the angle of the street to my driveway was too steep and the ramps rocked back and forth like a teeter-totter. I had to try different approach angles to my driveway and finally found the angle that doesn't drag the lower facia. You also need to be concerned about someone stealing them, no way to secure them to the pavement. Just my .02. Jeff

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've used these for a few years. have an '06 coupewith the factory acr aero, car is lowered as well. they work great. As far as someone stealing them, they weigh a ton and are bulky and awkward (and just a bunch of rubber, not sure who would want it)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took a jack hammer to my driveway apron/curb. Regraded it so that my Viper clears easily. Done.

OP
OP
A

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to get a picture of my driveway so you can understand how bad this issue is.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took a jack hammer to my driveway apron/curb. Regraded it so that my Viper clears easily.
Now that's the thinking of a Viper owner!!! I built a whole new garage when I got mine so it wouldn't have to "share" space. :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's the thinking of a Viper owner!!! I built a whole new garage when I got mine so it wouldn't have to "share" space. :)

There was no way I was going to drag lumber or other stuff to my driveway every time I take out the Viper. I did it for a while and it got old fast and I always felt like a dork doing it. Breaking up the driveway apron is not always an option for some. For me, it was easy as it was just small grading issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten