Haungens June 20th

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK Guys... I missed yesterday because I had a huge grudge match at the tennis club that I couldn't miss. (Yes I won...lol) Plus there were free hamburgers.

Anyway I think I'm good for next Wednesday. Thats to bad that Santo finally showed up on the one week we weren't there. Santo, the other yellow viper is owned by Jay (If I remember correctly) I really nice young guy who knows a ****load about cars and vipers.

Who's in for the 27th???

Glenn:drive:

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZEUS IS IN FOR THE 27th.

SANTO do you really have a viper? We always show and you're never there...you are always "washing your hair" or something. Besides that, you conveniently didn't speak with Jay with the ACR. If it's really a HOT WHEELS we understand.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ZEUS IS IN FOR THE 27th.
SANTO do you really have a viper?

Looks I may have to show up on the 27th just to defend my honour. You miss a couple of events and everyone thinks you are making up stories. How about the fact that this is my second year as a member of the VCA and I haven't been to one event yet? That can't look too good either, I guess ;-)

Jay's car was immaculate. Mine is a daily driver and in not so pristine shape but I love driving it anyway (and I don't mean between my thumb and index finger on a table top while uttering "vrooom... vrooom!") ;-)

Take care guys,
Santo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte