Have to let go of my baby.

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me preface by saying that this is a request for information, not an add.
This May I was in a rollover accident in the company truck that left me a little worse for wear but still here thank God. However I have not been able to drive my most prized auto of all time and now am faced with major neck surgery. My question is this, where is the best place, for those that have bought and sold their Vipers, to sell it quick. I know that this is the absolute worse time to sell it being wintertime. But alas with all that is about to happen I need to sell it and hope for the best when all of this is straightened out. I have loved the comraderie that I have had with people such as Kingman on the plane back from Barrett Jackson and the interaction with those at meets and on the highway. I promise you this, as soon as this is over I will be looking for my next snake. Thanks inn advance.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dilemna, and I hope you recover quickly. It is unfortunate that you have to give up your car in the process. Other that advertising it locally and on Autotrader.com, you might check with your local dealer or Bill from Woodhouse, they might have someone in mind that is looking for a specific car.
Good luck and get well soon
Carmen

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about just now getting to this post, to those that have PM ed me I will hopefully get to you today. Surgery is set for December 1st so I really appreciate all of the help you all have given, it shows just how great our organization really is.