Have You Ever Slept in Your Viper?

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my way back from VOI I found myself passing out at the wheel somewere in Idaho. I found a rest stop and fell alseep for about 5 hours.
I would not suggest to anyone ever sleepiong in a Viper, it had to be some of the worst sleep ever. I guess I have foud one thing the Viper is not good for, it was bound to happen evetually :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I slept a few hours in my RX-7 at a rest-stop once. I agree. Sleeping in a 2-seater is the worst sleep ever.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how ya feel, when I had my 300ZX I had to sleep in the front seat, It was HORRIBLE.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, me and a friend went to Spring Break and got there earlier than we had planned (we arrived around 4am) and the hotel was booked up from the night before so we couldnt do an early check-in. We found a Wal-Mart, put the windows and top on and parked on the side of the building. We rested until 8am or so. As the others said, not exactly the most comfortable night of sleep I'd ever gotten.

My friend said he woke up at some point during the night and the bread delivery guy was looking at him through the window LOL :)

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I bought my car, I had a 750 mile trip home alone. I too stopped at a rest area and slept. Well, I tried anyways. I ended up on the passenger side curled up in the seat and floorboard. My thoughts at the time were, what idiot would sleep in a Viper? A penny pinching tight *** that's who. :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've done it before on a long trip...but did it on the passenger side. when you're dead tired..and need a power nap..it worked. Except when you had people coming up to the car an looking at it...then you feel like a caged animal with people staring at you. LOL!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done it before on a long trip...but did it on the passenger side. when you're dead tired..and need a power nap..it worked. Except when you had people coming up to the car an looking at it...then you feel like a caged animal with people staring at you. LOL!

Tell me about it. People watching me sleep in public is a little freeky.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once pulled an all nighter in the GTS after the Mrs. found a T back under the passengers seat.

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have gone to the passengers side but my goodie bag and a few other things were in there. :nana:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have slept in mine on 2 consecutive days. This was when I was driving her home from Louisiana. Once was in Tennessee, the other was in the Lowes parking lot in Carlisle...and when I woke up, I had 8 inches of snow on the Viper. It was very cold and very uncomfortable. But I'd do it again!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You know this is a funny thread...come to think of it..I have slept almost in all my cars...It's a bonding thing I think...makes it feel like it's your world. Maybe some understand and others don't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4