He friggin did it again!

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you want to file a complaint with ebay, right click the link below and select copy shortcut and then place this in your address bar and that will take you to the complaint form for ebay. The auction # is 2408141981
I'm in the market for a viper and if other dealers did this, it would wreck havoc on ebay where a lot of us buy our cars. Sheeez Louise, what is this guy thinking?
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetRNSWebFormShow&flag1=2&flag2=3&flag3=12&rcode=420103461000000&subjecttier1=Member+Problems&subjecttier2=Selling+Offenses&Query=A+seller+cancelled+all+bids+and+ended+an+auction+early

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eBay wants you to know that this item has already been reported and is currently under investigation.

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The sad part about this is I have looked at this car and its gorgeous. Like Pamela Anderson in a push-up. Stunning. I called a few days ago and the price dropped from $85k to $75k. He needs to bring that car to one of the national Kruse auctions where some sugardaddy with $ but no knowledge will buy thinking he stole a $140,000 for $65-70,000. But he sure is giving that car a bad rap sheet. What a shame. JMHO.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thinks Ebay follows up on complaints, think again, it doesn't happen.

SCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told by ebay they have no rules against a seller stopping their auctions at any time for ANY reason...While a buyer is supposedly bound by the terms of the auction the sellers can and do stop their auctions all the time and thats perfectly acceptable to ebay...I've had it happen a few times and have complained but they couldn't have cared less...

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am well avare of this guys antics and I would never do business with anyone on a viper that I did not trust 110%. I would rather pay more and deal in confidence then deal with someone that I did not trust. If he's playing games that warrants "administrative cancellation" of bids, what else is he up to? There are too many cars out there and it still is a buyer's market, so I am not even considering that car now.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald,
The tuner in question has been known to put his (600,650,700) stamp on cars that he has only done modificatons that can be seen and neglected to do the internal modificatons necessary to make the car a real performer. Scam artist to say the least!

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm finding that out. Plus it seems like the Roe SC will get you the HP you need at a much lower cost. And I'd rather buy a stock car and have it modified so I know what the car has been thru. Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960