Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Stock exhaust manifolds

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have belangers but I didn't buy them. They came with the car and they sound amazing.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belanger. Reputation and the ability to talk to Lou about his design. Very informative. Actually, very annoying too. After 1-1/2 hours I was looking for the **** Lou button on my phone :rolaugh:

But I'd rather have "tech excess," than "Thank you so much for your patience how may I be of help to you today?"

:rolleyes:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M&M For the low rumble, NO LEAKS, and great price.

Plus, the customer service is AWESOME!!!!!!:2tu::drive:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belanger. Great product, outstanding if not over the top customer service from Lou. I think I've spent close to 6 hours on the phone with him over the years. I've learned more about pickles, O2 **** placement, flow, types of steel and welding techniques than I care for, LOL. I would also pick M&M headers as well.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After reading tons of threads, the following three seem to be the most used, which is yours & why? I'm looking for ease of install, lack of leaks & low rumble from my exhaust.

96'-02' GTS COUPE & ACR

M&M Performance Gen2

Dodge Viper Exhaust Applications from Billy Boat Performance Exhaust

Replies to YOUR goals above:

LOW TONE: Metallurgy Matters. Stainless brands vibrate at a much higher tone than alumanized. The muscle cars of the 60s-70s never saw stainless. Deep, musclecar rumble is unique. Vote: Belanger.

Ease of Install: Tri-Y Belangers, and those that copied them

Lack of leaks: A decent percentage of owners who use the included Belnger gaskets get leaks. Few of these retorqued their header bolts after initial run-in. But using the MoPar metal gaskets on any brand is more leak-free.

You did not mention model year, and did not mention HP Goals but: 1.5/8" Edlebrock is "Why Bother" and Belanger has repeatedly proven 50+ HP on several G2 years (96-98)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a set of Belangers 5>2>1 and removed the pickles for my supercharged installation. I was happy with the quality of the Belangers. My next GTS came with TNTs and it was too much work to change over for a couple hp so I sold them. They went onto a track car that had some leaky Hennessey headers.

Ted

OP
OP
M

moparracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replies to YOUR goals above:

LOW TONE: Metallurgy Matters. Stainless brands vibrate at a much higher tone than alumanized. The muscle cars of the 60s-70s never saw stainless. Deep, musclecar rumble is unique. Vote: Belanger.

Ease of Install: Tri-Y Belangers, and those that copied them

Lack of leaks: A decent percentage of owners who use the included Belnger gaskets get leaks. Few of these retorqued their header bolts after initial run-in. But using the MoPar metal gaskets on any brand is more leak-free.

You did not mention model year, and did not mention HP Goals but: 1.5/8" Edlebrock is "Why Bother" and Belanger has repeatedly proven 50+ HP on several G2 years (96-98)

thanks for your help JON, Belanger's it is then. :)