Headlight assembly

V1p3rSRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Could you help me please?
1)      I might have to replace the headlight assembly for a Viper 2006, I don’t want to mess up with the bumper but I think I’ll have to.
Is there any way to avoid the bumper removal?
2)      when I got my Viper, the projector headlight was not aligned so I try to aligned but it seems that its broken from inside or something, I was told that the only way to fix
It is to replace it with a new assembly, any ideas?? Thank you

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to remove the top inner fender above the wheel, also the wheel should come off for more room,remove the top fender screws 5/16 bolts just the first four,from the wheel well remove 2 nuts and bracket from fender to bumper then remove 3 screws that holds the headlight assembly ,then lift up the top fender lift up the headlight then out into the wheel well.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its pretty easy to do from the inside of the fender well. I replaced both my headlights in just over an hour. My lens were cracked from using the tint film. There expensive.....

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have to do this, my passenger side headlight seem to be stripped. it will only adjust down, but not up. And, I need it to go up some more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32