heffner open house / dyno day

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering how much dyno pulls were going to be, and also if it would be okay if my brother drove my dads 67 427-435 corvette up there with me and got i dynoed. Who else is going btw?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was $50.00 for three pulls last year. I should be going.

I would call Jason Heffner and ask him if he minds. Personally, I would like to see the dyno sheet on your dads vette.

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received an e-mail from Ron Hickey that had Heffners open house and dyno day on April 16th, from 10-2. I am sure that it is still on or Ron would have e-mailed us.

Reaction score
Thanks George....I probably have that somewhere in my inbox. I really should be better organized! :crazy:

Since it looks like I might get my car back on Monday....I'll have to see about a trip North. :)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to be there to meet some of you for the first time. I spoke to Ron about two weeks ago and he mentioned $75 for three pulls.

OP
OP
J

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im pretty curious on the dyno in it also, he has owned it since about 1986, he did have a 1961 fuel injected big brake corvette also but sold it about a year ago and bought a new z06. I havnt ever seen any real dyno numbers from a stock 435 big block car, so would be very interested in seeing what it pulls.