Heffner Owes me 2.5 RWHP

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a long friendship and many events together I was lied to.

I brought my car back to Jason Heffner for a new intercooler and dedicated fuel system. I was told I would make 750 Rear Wheel Horse Power..

Not even close, after we strapped the car down and made 3 pulls with only a few minor fuel pressure mods, I made 747.5 Rear Wheel Horse Power,,, where does he get off cheating me out of 2.5 Horse Power. Tomorrow we fine tune.

WOW, the results (NOT FINISHED YET) are reflections of the work that Jason puts into his customer cars.

I will be posting results and pictures tomorrow.. Hopefully a few more ponies to post and pound my chest about.

Thanks Jason, you did a great job..

Mark

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez Mark - Dont EVER start the subject out like that! I couldnt believe it so I opened the thread, but the less-informed may read subject line, make a mental note, and mooove on...

I am looking forward to getting Roed or Heffed in the near future. Will boil down to S/C or Head/Cam....and dollars of course.

3/4 "Kilo-Ponies" is awesome.

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will soon be joined the Heffner SC gang.
congrats on your car Mark, let us know how it goes after tuning.

Walt McFarland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark;

The nerve of Jason. You paid for those 2.5 RWHP doggone it! Jason, don't make me have to come over there....

Seriously, Mark, just read your post to my wife and cracked her up. I'm betting Jason is good for the 2.5--and a few more. Can't wait to see how it comes out. We live pretty close and I'd love to see the car some time.

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walt,

Antime,,,

Yea, I bet he is good for a few more! I know I will not be the fastes, or have the most HP,, but at 750 RWHP, I am very happy, and really excited for Jason.

He has put a lot of time and planning into this setup.

Mark

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Cooper Red 00 GTS VA:
After a long friendship and many events together I was lied to.

I brought my car back to Jason Heffner for a new intercooler and dedicated fuel system. I was told I would make 750 Rear Wheel Horse Power..

Not even close, after we strapped the car down and made 3 pulls with only a few minor fuel pressure mods, I made 747.5 Rear Wheel Horse Power,,, where does he get off cheating me out of 2.5 Horse Power. Tomorrow we fine tune.

WOW, the results (NOT FINISHED YET) are reflections of the work that Jason puts into his customer cars.

I will be posting results and pictures tomorrow.. Hopefully a few more ponies to post and pound my chest about.

Thanks Jason, you did a great job..

Mark

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Mark, 750 RWHP is the exact # I remember predicting a couple of weeks ago. Those are awesome #'s for a car with no headwork and stock cam! Congrats! Jason is the man! Paolo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper