*** HEFFNER PERFORMANCE DID NOT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS !! ***

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, wow, very beautiful car. I generally don't care for black rims but they look great on your car. In fact that car is almost as nice as your avatar at the alley!!!

John I'm glad you enjoyed my avatar at the alley :headbang: ..I guess MP was getting some complaints so he asked me to remove it :(

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey yellow didn't you have a blown c5 before? I recognize your avatar from the corvetteforum.

Holy s'hit that's a hell of a car! Is it stock displacement? Or stroked w/ forged bottom end and heads/cam too? How does a TT Viper pass cali. rules? All the Cali guys on the vette forums ***** about not being able to run long-tubes.

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey yellow didn't you have a blown c5 before? I recognize your avatar from the corvetteforum.

Holy s'hit that's a hell of a car! Is it stock displacement? Or stroked w/ forged bottom end and heads/cam too? How does a TT Viper pass cali. rules? All the Cali guys on the vette forums ***** about not being able to run long-tubes.

Hi Cobra4 ! Yes I had a 640 RWHP Supercharged C5 (Bluthunder)...I sold it in the fall and purchased my RT/10.
My car is not stroked , I have Heffner's Heads and forged internals.

Cheers

Jeff

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but was it the blue metallic vert?

Sure was !!

443bluethundersigfinal.gif

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always liked that car but as cool as it was, the new one is a MAJOR UPGRADE! Congrats on your new beast.

Chad

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Jeff! I had a great time hanging out with Yellow Fever in sunny southern Cal! I wish I could've stayed a little longer to see those bad ass wheels!! Looks great!

Thanks for your hospitality and congratulations on your incredibly beatiful and extremely fast new car!

I still remember the day I picked it up from jimandela to take to Heffner's. I have to also give props to Jim, he really took care of that car. What a beauty.

------------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Jeff! I had a great time hanging out with Yellow Fever in sunny southern Cal! I wish I could've stayed a little longer to see those bad ass wheels!! Looks great!

Thanks for your hospitality and congratulations on your incredibly beatiful and extremely fast new car!

I still remember the day I picked it up from jimandela to take to Heffner's. I have to also give props to Jim, he really took care of that car. What a beauty.

------------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

Gary , it was great having you !! Thanks for doing such an awesome job delivering my baby home safe and sound :2tu:

Jim, I agree with Gary..The car is in showroom condition :D