HEFFNERS PERFORMANCE SETS THE BAR HIGH!!!!!!!!!!

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo Castellano just dynoed his Viper with some new tweaks and improvements. The results are just INCREDIBLE!!!

SAE CORRECTED FIGURES ARE:

887.7 RWHP
864.5 RWTQ

Uncorrected HP numbers are 912 RWHP and 888 RWTQ!

THIS ALL ON 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS!!!!!!!

Incredible work from Jason Heffner! Congrats on your awesome machine Paolo!!! (looks like im going to be sending my car east again for some more mods! )

To make it more incrdible, that lunatic Paolo is DRIVING his supercharged megabeast home from MD to IL in the RAIN Now thats ********!

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric , what exactly did Jason do to Paulo's motor to hit those AWESOME #'s :eek: ??

I'm sure it wasn't just a Bolt on SC Package.

I know when I get my RT , it's heading straight to Heffner's :)

Cheers

Jeff

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprised! But VERY impressed! Great numbers!
Those S.O.B.s Paolo and Jason both, are going to make me spend some more $$! :D
Congrats to all!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The really incredible part is that Paolo drives his car from Chicago, gets a few tweaks, ups the bar (again), and then drives back to Chicago in pouring rain. That tells me two things: 1) Paolo's a freak (as I've said before and everybody already knows, and 2) Jason Heffner never rests in pursuit of more power and quicker cars.

Congratulations Paolo and good luck at the shootout!

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow :eek: , Paolo, those are great numbers. Good Luck. I hope for numbers like that. The car will be going to Heffner's in the next few weeks for a rebuild and SC package. I will have to ask Jason about the new goodies :cool: . I guess that means more green ;)

Eric, how is the car? Last time we spoke, you were waiting for delivery.

Bandit400

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - Paolo's car is amazing! It was built strong to be reliable, and conservative to dial it in - now he's taking it another step towards where it was always designed to go.
;)

Great job, brilliant results off the bottle, and one incredible performaing car.

We're all pulling for you in the shootout Paolo! Go take it to them man - be safe, drive hard! :D

OP
OP
R

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow :eek: , Paolo, those are great numbers. Good Luck. I hope for numbers like that. The car will be going to Heffner's in the next few weeks for a rebuild and SC package. I will have to ask Jason about the new goodies :cool: . I guess that means more green ;)

Eric, how is the car? Last time we spoke, you were waiting for delivery.

Bandit400

hey buddy,
my car is AMAZING! it is MORE than i expected. i drove it round trip to and from Austin (600 miles) and loved every mile of it. i cant hammer it right now, i broke a half shaft last week, but my new ones are coming in soon. i will get to play a little more on the open road after my new ones are on. you will be more than pleased with your heffner creation. glad to hear from you! take care

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric , what exactly did Jason do to Paulo's motor to hit those AWESOME #'s :eek: ??

I'm sure it wasn't just a Bolt on SC Package.

I know when I get my RT , it's heading straight to Heffner's :)

Cheers

Jeff

Jeff, to be honest it is just a teflon tornado in each throttle body! LOL!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - Paolo's car is amazing! It was built strong to be reliable, and conservative to dial it in - now he's taking it another step towards where it was always designed to go.
;)

Great job, brilliant results off the bottle, and one incredible performaing car.

We're all pulling for you in the shootout Paolo! Go take it to them man - be safe, drive hard! :D

Thanks Barry, I just emailed you the dyno sheets! I will be working hard this weekend to get the car ready for the shootout! Talk to you soon! Paolo

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprised! But VERY impressed! Great numbers!
Those S.O.B.s Paolo and Jason both, are going to make me spend some more $$! :D
Congrats to all!

Casey, you have got us pegged! Jason and myself are conspiring to get the whole Viper community to spend every cent they can afford @ Heffner's Performance!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo Castellano just dynoed his Viper with some new tweaks and improvements. The results are just INCREDIBLE!!!

SAE CORRECTED FIGURES ARE:

887.7 RWHP
864.5 RWTQ

Uncorrected HP numbers are 912 RWHP and 888 RWTQ!

THIS ALL ON 93 OCTANE PUMP GAS!!!!!!!

Incredible work from Jason Heffner! Congrats on your awesome machine Paolo!!! (looks like im going to be sending my car east again for some more mods! )

To make it more incrdible, that lunatic Paolo is DRIVING his supercharged megabeast home from MD to IL in the RAIN Now thats ********!

Eric, thanks for the writeup! Give me your email address and I will email you the Dyno sheets. I posted them on the photo section here but do not know how to download them here. Help please!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The really incredible part is that Paolo drives his car from Chicago, gets a few tweaks, ups the bar (again), and then drives back to Chicago in pouring rain. That tells me two things: 1) Paolo's a freak (as I've said before and everybody already knows, and 2) Jason Heffner never rests in pursuit of more power and quicker cars.

Congratulations Paolo and good luck at the shootout!

Thank you Gary for taking me for a ride in your black intercooled supercharged monster Heffner Viper less than a year ago! Your car is still the original bad **** that started the whole Heffner supercharging craze. ==> There is still plenty of a$$ left to be kicked in the near future! ;) Let's do it!

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Paolo, when do I get my copy of the dyno sheet!!!!!!!!!

A guys Paolo driving in the rain is nothing you need to see him in the SNOW!!!!!!!!! we stay in Chicago "CHI-TOWN", The Windy City. The new home of the Supercar Shootout Champ!!!!! :p

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Paolo, when do I get my copy of the dyno sheet!!!!!!!!!

A guys Paolo driving in the rain is nothing you need to see him in the SNOW!!!!!!!!! we stay in Chicago "CHI-TOWN", The Windy City. The new home of the Supercar Shootout Champ!!!!! :p

Kingsnake, check your email, the dyno sheets are waiting for you! Give me a call!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Barry, I just emailed you the dyno sheets! I will be working hard this weekend to get the car ready for the shootout! Talk to you soon! Paolo

Cheers for that Paolo - that car is unreal - from 3800rpm to 6000rpm it's mental with over 800ft lb from 4100 to 5800!! It's nuts :D

Excellent results at just 14lb boost too on a blower!

I also note that it was making well over 500ft lb at 2700rpm where the pull started - so is a lot stronger than stock even right down low.

When those poor tires start keeping up you'll feel like Captain Kirk hitting the WARP button on the Enterprise. :D

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Paolo. I will be sure and bring some depends when I come and check the car out next month. Can I say I am a little scared.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers Paolo! I will eventually get my car down to the dyno and see if I can edge you out by a few HP. Glad to hear the car is performing well for you. Stay safe!!!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers Paolo! I will eventually get my car down to the dyno and see if I can edge you out by a few HP. Glad to hear the car is performing well for you. Stay safe!!!

Marc, you do not stand a snowball's chance in hell to come remotely close to the new standard for boost only supercharger dyno #'s. LOL! ==> Just Kidding! Good luck and I will talk to you soon!

P.S.I also just found out I had a bent driveshaft, and that the output shaft on the trans. appears to be slightly bentas well.....The dyno ***** inside of me is whispering into my subconscious that there might have even more power yet to extracted.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: Wow those are stout #s, congrats Paolo :cool:

Thanks Mike, I just hope we are still on for our closed course, pay-per-view standing mile when you get your car back! LOL!
Oh yeah we are :D it better be one freaking wide open course lol ;)

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: Wow those are stout #s, congrats Paolo :cool:

Thanks Mike, I just hope we are still on for our closed course, pay-per-view standing mile when you get your car back! LOL!
Oh yeah we are :D it better be one freaking wide open course lol ;)

Mike, It will only need to be 2 lanes wide for the launch..... After that only one lane will be necessary for you to watch my tail lights fade into the distance! I will spank you like a little ponie!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Just kidding, I am just publicly talking some smack that we normally do in our emails!

All kidding aside, I look foreward to you getting your car back, broken in and ready to rock and roll!

Take care and I will talk to you soon!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao, It's the luanch you better be worried about, I will get out on you and [******] block your passing attempts :eek: Hey who said I have to give you an open lane to pass me :p I'm thinking of driving my beast back from Miami, Hmm, Maybe I will stop by chi town for a night or so ;)

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao, It's the luanch you better be worried about, I will get out on you and [******] block your passing attempts :eek: Hey who said I have to give you an open lane to pass me :p I'm thinking of driving my beast back from Miami, Hmm, Maybe I will stop by chi town for a night or so ;)

Mike, I never said had to give me an open lane to pass me. I was just referring to the fact that a one mile drag race side by side would imply two lanes!

Unless your car has the special Heffner/Castellano supertuned suspension, I am afraid you are at a supreme disadvantage out of the hole....... After the launch I will have you for lunch my friend.....

Come to Chicago and we will make some cool videos, just make sure your car is broken in so you do not break anything! ;)

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayum!! Congrats Paolo - that's higher than I ever dyno'd on blower. When are you getting that bad boy to the 1/4 mile track?

Also, give me a yell if you're ever out in Cali. I'd love to pit the nastiest DLM car against the baddest Heffner car -- and I'm sure a few others would want to see THAT video :laugh: