HEFFNERS PERFORMANCE SETS THE BAR HIGH!!!!!!!!!!

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayum!! Congrats Paolo - that's higher than I ever dyno'd on blower. When are you getting that bad boy to the 1/4 mile track?

Also, give me a yell if you're ever out in Cali. I'd love to pit the nastiest DLM car against the baddest Heffner car -- and I'm sure a few others would want to see THAT video :laugh:

Ben, Thanks! I am going to the 1/4 mile after the USCC. In what part of California do you live? I think we can surely get together for some video runs. We have to go at least 100-170 or 180. That would be fun for sure!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
USCC is usually held at/around Willow Springs, which is about 300 miles from where I live. Do I sense... ROAD TRIP?

Drop me a PM when you have the dates nailed down, and we'll figure out some way to hook up. I'm sure the SCC guys won't mind an extra SC viper showing up for one of their days...

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
USCC is usually held at/around Willow Springs, which is about 300 miles from where I live. Do I sense... ROAD TRIP?

Drop me a PM when you have the dates nailed down, and we'll figure out some way to hook up. I'm sure the SCC guys won't mind an extra SC viper showing up for one of their days...

Ben, as far as showing up to the SCC event, I already asked if any of my friends could come to watch and they said no due to the insurance issues and for them to manufacture their product to sell ie magazines. They seem to be sticklers unfortunately ==> TOOOFST wanted to come out with a few other local Viper brothers and they told me NO WAY!

The event is Sept 24-27th. I have to leave and go home ASAP, the road trip would be good if you to come down towards the end where we could find some good road. I am sure we could make some good videos if the roads of the closed course would be up to par!

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric , what exactly did Jason do to Paulo's motor to hit those AWESOME #'s :eek: ??

I'm sure it wasn't just a Bolt on SC Package.

I know when I get my RT , it's heading straight to Heffner's :)

Cheers

Jeff

Jeff, to be honest it is just a teflon tornado in each throttle body! LOL!

Actually, Jason has figured out a way to incorporate di-lithium crystals into his supercharger package. Can warp drive be far behind? :cool: My car is at Jason's right now getting some upgrades, different cam, more boost, line lock, etc. I can't wait to get it back.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ben, as far as showing up to the SCC event, I already asked if any of my friends could come to watch and they said no due to the insurance issues and for them to manufacture their product to sell ie magazines.

[/QUOTE]
Let them know the circumstances, 2 Vipers, over 800 RWHP each. Would be a good photo opp to have Ben's RT/10 in there with Paolo's GTS! Push them, Paolo. Or maybe they can do a different spread for a couple months down the road. A similar magazine (Super Street) covered a pair of Skylines that were owned by two friends.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah nothing like some good old friendly competition. I cant wait to hear the outcome of your run guys, just keep it safe ;)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that would be awesome!! I'd pay to see that! Both vipers able to hit 150mph in the 1/4 mile! wow..

G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine