Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know who BOBKOTEX is so how can I break on him. I have nothing against Mr.Kotex...

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very funny. I have not heard anyone refer to that product in a long time. You are dating yourself.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's funny? The part that you came in this section out from left field without having any clue that you even know me and started to yap your trap or the part that I spelled your name correctly ? So tell me do you feel some superior skills over me? You should not even comment on any of this since you are from Miami. It's like me coming in the Floirda section and making comments about you. I don't give a crap who you are or what your opinion is of me.I find it amusing that people are so fascinated about me. It must be a New Yorkt hing but whatever it is I don't appreciate your comments. You have no clue who I EVEN AM. Have you spoken to me? I mean get real man. I rather hear any comment from the club not from some out of state has been...So Mr.Boflex or Spandex or whatever your name is, stay out and don't let the door hit you on the way out....

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL We've got some group up here ehh, Bob? :dunno::D

For the record, if you ever visit, Tony'd be the first guy to set you up with a beer....right after he broke your jaw. ;)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's funny? The part that you came in this section out from left field without having any clue that you even know me and started to yap your trap or the part that I spelled your name correctly ? So tell me do you feel some superior skills over me? You should not even comment on any of this since you are from Miami. It's like me coming in the Floirda section and making comments about you. I don't give a crap who you are or what your opinion is of me.I find it amusing that people are so fascinated about me. It must be a New Yorkt hing but whatever it is I don't appreciate your comments. You have no clue who I EVEN AM. Have you spoken to me? I mean get real man. I rather hear any comment from the club not from some out of state has been...So Mr.Boflex or Spandex or whatever your name is, stay out and don't let the door hit you on the way out....

Peculiar post. In case you have not noticed, members from Washington, Michigan, Utah, Texas and the UK have also posted on this thread - that you initiated. I do not think that people are fascinated by you. I think that they are amused at your expense. There is a difference. But, if that is the motivation for your use of the internet persona - to, in your mind, attempt to obtain the interest and fascination of others - then some light has been shed on the behavior. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for internet recognition.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL We've got some group up here ehh, Bob? :dunno::D
For the record, if you ever visit, Tony'd be the first guy to set you up with a beer....right after he broke your jaw. ;)

I think that the group up there is a great group. One individual's behavior does not define the group. It define's that individual.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peculiar post. In case you have not noticed, members from Washington, Michigan, Utah, Texas and the UK have also posted on this thread - that you initiated. I do not think that people are fascinated by you. I think that they are amused at your expense. There is a difference. But, if that is the motivation for your use of the internet persona - to, in your mind, attempt to obtain the interest and fascination of others - then some light has been shed on the behavior. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for internet recognition.

You can amuse yourself as much as you like , that doesn't mean your a good guy you freakin head... Nice name head PEACE OUT KOTEXHEAD..:2tu:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did i read that correctly??Internet recognition?? hahahahahha oh sht that made me crack up..Meet me once and that will all fade away Mr.Internet warrior...I'm still cracking up.ahahahha good one..you made my day.hahaahahha

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did i read that correctly??Internet recognition?? hahahahahha oh sht that made me crack up..Meet me once and that will all fade away Mr.Internet warrior...I'm still cracking up.ahahahha good one..you made my day.hahaahahha

I think that everyone who has read this thread can easily see that there is nothing in my posts that is warlike. On the other hand, your posts have been uniformly disrespectful and combative and have now risen to the level of a personal threat. A threat which has been witnessed by those following this thread.

I am sorry that you appear to be angry and frustrated to such a degree that the above threat was generated. It was not my intention to cause you any emotional distress. It was my intent to try to help you with your VCA problem. It is now clear to me that the original action taken to restrict your access to this site was a wise one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a retard...What threat? I said once youmeet me it will all fade away.Meanign the bull**** on here..Your such a *****, really. You have to be a stuffy old geezer.Do us all a favor.Get the...put in the word.... outta here..
WAR FLORIDA *****, BIIIIGGG TIMEEEEEEE...AND SO DOES YOUR CLUB...BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YO T IS BACK WITH 10000 MORE PERSONA POWER...BUUSHEEKA FLAT FACE BUSHHEEEKAAAAAAAAAA

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a retard...What threat? I said once youmeet me it will all fade away.Meanign the bull**** on here..Your such a *****, really. You have to be a stuffy old geezer.Do us all a favor.Get the...put in the word.... outta here..
WAR FLORIDA *****, BIIIIGGG TIMEEEEEEE...AND SO DOES YOUR CLUB...BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YO T IS BACK WITH 10000 MORE PERSONA POWER...BUUSHEEKA FLAT FACE BUSHHEEEKAAAAAAAAAA

Outstanding BNB. Multiple Forum Rule violations in one post. Point, game, set, match. You are an amusing fellow but a bit too predictable. Best of luck in your future endeavors. It's been fun.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Tony, it was great talking to you today I'm looking forward to having you attend our next meeting so you can get more involved with the club. The NY/CT Club is driven with members with great ideals and amazing participation and once again I "THANK YOU" see you soon and hope all is well with the family....Let's please put this post to rest insults back and forward benefits no one....."EVERYONE" have a safe and pleasant holiday with your family and friends :usa::usa::usa: Adrian

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BACKNBLACK...I've never met you either, but you clearly have emotional issues...have you ever heard of bipolar disorder...and as far as I know, those members with full privileges are free to post in whatever thread we wish...including any that you have created...good luck in the future...and just to let you know before you blow up at this post and rant and rave at me personally...I will not be responding, as this will be my final post ever dealing with you. Have a nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21