Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After having an email conversation with Chris, which he explained my status pretty well, it will be better off for everyone that I remove myself from the NY/CT area. Don't want to cause more crap and I think it's better for the clubs direction without my distraction.Good meeting you guys and wishing all of you the best.

Thanks for the good times....;)

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yo Tony! Where are you going???:dunno:
Wow the club has influence...they can for a guy to move out of state?:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just met ya, and now I'm gonna miss ya...keep in touch about your daughter's and your success~! :2tu:
We'll be rooting for her. :cool: ~juli

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dunno: Whats all this about then :dunno:

:uk:

Longtime NY/CT member that was banned (reinstated and banned again) has been restricted to posting only in this region's forum area for some time. Now asking to be reinstated for full forum posting rights. Was just turned down.

Regardless, he's STILL one of US! :headbang:

Dave ..... :grumble: You rapscallion, you! :D

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a former New Yorker for 48 yrs I say let him stay..:headbang: We NYers tend to be alittle different and misjudged by some,lol......Besides what did he do sooo wrong???, *** in someones cornflakes:lmao:

I lived .5 hours from TATORS and so close to a big NY Viper region but I only had Vettes at that time..:mad:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I respect Chris..I did come out strong..You can call it stupid for me to say what I said to Chris but let me put that situation here on the side for a second. I just like to say to LEE that I know he is pissed that I said some things against the VCA when I was in the alley.I won't get into a mud throwing contest with anyone.I have no problems with anyone of the mods or the new guys that are running the VCA.I do have a problem that I was banned for stupid crap. Something that was total crap. Just a quick question to all the guys that turned me down.Don't get pissed for me asking this but I have to since it burns me so much. How come another EX VCA member who was kicked off the entire national site, THE ENTIRE NATIONAL SITE!!!! Now this person is back in the groove? Yeah I know what you guys will tell me, not the time or place..There is a difference here. I am not allowed to post anywhere else because I am the bad guy, that I hate the VCA supposedly so much that I am doing harm to it. I haven't said anything wrong. I never got REAL WORLD. How do you guys justify letting someone in again after they were tossed out from the entire club and now are in another club??, not forum CLUB and now you guys let that individual in but when it comes to me you guys wanna knock me outta here..That irks the crap out of me..i respect my club not to mention this persons name because of the crap he put everyone in. Like I said I have no beef with anyone on here.Nothing at all. It's a forum and from the last time I looked we are all Americans.Freedom of speech?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Longtime NY/CT member that was banned (reinstated and banned again) has been restricted to posting only in this region's forum area for some time. Now asking to be reinstated for full forum posting rights. Was just turned down.

Regardless, he's STILL one of US! :headbang:

Dave ..... :grumble: You rapscallion, you! :D
Thanks CitySnake for clearing that up :)

By the way, I love your Avatar :D

Mark :uk:

2000 Fast Red Creampuff GTS :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you guys justify letting someone in again after they were tossed out from the entire club and now are in another club??, not forum CLUB and now you guys let that individual in but when it comes to me you guys wanna knock me outta here

maybe i missed this ......who are we talking about here ? splain lucy

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil

You know who and everyone else knows who.So lets just leave it at that. All I know is that the people who dislike me have no reason to dislike me.It's a no win situation.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil

You know who and everyone else knows who.So lets just leave it at that. All I know is that the people who dislike me have no reason to dislike me.It's a no win situation.
Been there so I know precisely what you mean. You are allowed to have an opinion, just do not voice it if it is in opposition to a couple of people here. Several times it has almost driven a small group in our region to create an associate membership to allow participation in the local without giving the national any dues. I will probably catch alot of flak for stating it but thems the facts.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GR8...The guys on this forum are doing a great job.Not kissing up to anyone but thats the truth. Scott and Adrian are incredible good people who are my friends.When they see me they tell me point blank why don't I give up the persona and be myself.I will be liked.Maybe they arte 1000000 percent correct in what they tell me but I can't kiss ass..I'm sorry...I lost many battles in my life just to prove my point and it makes me a stronger person. I don't follow the in crowd, I don't kiss ass because anyone is in a high position in whatever they are in and that's who I am.Like me or hate me this is who I AM... I just scratch my head and wonder how the heck that other person got onto another club after his disgusting pathetic way he ran a club long long ago. How the heck does someone get back on . That blows my mind that people are focusuing on internet words and not get rid of the real THIEVES that don't desrve to be in here and should be BANNED FOR LIFE!!! I hope you are reading this because you know who you are mr.thieve...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant believe that guy is back in the club......

say it aint so VCA

<<----- Now keeping mouth shut for fear of getting banned here.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah Phil It's true. SAY HELLO TO HIM NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatboy..DO you have a FATBOY Harley? Wait till I put on my rims end of June. I am the fist in the States that these rims will be on Viper...

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about Bob, if this person:mad:

shows up at a NY/CT event just expect to see

the toupe fly!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

The kinder gentler-
Skeeter

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.....Been there so I know precisely what you mean. You are allowed to have an opinion, just do not voice it if it is in opposition to a couple of people here. Several times it has almost driven a small group in our region to create an associate membership to allow participation in the local without giving the national any dues. I will probably catch alot of flak for stating it but thems the facts.

Flak? AF-FLACK!
The truth is the truth.
Fact.

[Proud NY-CT Forum Sponsor]

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi BACKNBLACK. As I suspected, when the internet persona is eliminated you are a thoughtful, articulate, interesting poster. I don't think it is really giving up anything or "sucking up" to anybody to be who you really are. I do think that it is giving up something to use a persona and, in essence, hide yourself from those who do not know you outside of this site. I would like to understand what purpose the persona you were using serves? It gave the impression that you were ignorant and functionally illiterate. How could this possibly be a good thing? No flame intended. Just curious about why you would want to hold on to something that does not reflect well on you. Scott and Adrian by your own admission are incredibly good people and your friends. Why not listen to them?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there so I know precisely what you mean. You are allowed to have an opinion, just do not voice it if it is in opposition to a couple of people here. Several times it has almost driven a small group in our region to create an associate membership to allow participation in the local without giving the national any dues. I will probably catch alot of flak for stating it but thems the facts.

Flak? AF-FLACK!
The truth is the truth.
Fact.

[Proud NY-CT Forum Sponsor]

Gentlemen...no pile-ons in my backyard please. :nono: This is about Tony...and speaking of Tony, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us Tony. Don't forget our karting event on 6/28, it's going to be a blast. :2tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21