Hello, my love...

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, last night (after dark), I took delivery of Chris Marshall's Y2KGTS. What a great car ! I was a little apprehensive about buying a viper w/ 25K miles but I must say Chris reassured me and rightly so, that he has taken very good care of the car. I love the black/silver combo & the car is very nice inside & out. Chris also included many extras with the car & went the extra mile to make sure I would be happy with it. He is a good representative of the viper community in my eyes and I look forward to meeting many more cool viper people. Everyone I have dealt with on this board have been very cool, especially Chris & Bill Pemberton who played a big role in my purchasing Chris's car [Thanks Bill]. Since it was late last night when I received the car, I have no driving impressions to give yet, I reserved this evening for that but it is raining here, so for now, the beast sits beside my Z06 (both black) and I just walk out to the garage way too often and walk around this beautiful new beast admiring every curve and realizing that I am blessed to be able to enjoy some of the great pleasures in life.
Thanks again Chris & Bill.

David G.

OP
OP
M

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well Steve, I'm not sure about selling the Z06 yet. Let the flaming begin, but the Z06 is a cool car too. I do have a 300ZXTT however, that got kicked out of the garage last night, 10K will take it.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mountainwolf,

Congrats and welcome
smile.gif
. Chris is a great guy,the Viper is a great car and there are many,many great folks on this board. Be sure to keep us posted on your experiences with the car and whether the Z06 brings as many smiles to your face as the snake does.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome David, You got your self a good car there. Look forward to meeting you. Join the Ga VCA. And if you need a Viper FRIENDLY dealer in Ga. let me know. Tony Armour

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
Who is the Viper friendly dealer, Marietta Dodge? I know JD down there is rated as the best tech in GA but that only goes so far. Is the management down there allowing him to make decisions or are they controlling. I spoke to Chuck Tator and I was going to ship my car to him for work because I know that he will definitely honor my DC Warranty.

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats MOUNTAINWOLF,due remember the two cars are very different, so take your time to get acquainted with her, not unlike a fine women,if you get on her to soon and hard she will send you home with out a smile on your face. The last report I herd was that 45 Viper's were totaled on there maiden voyage home from the Viper Plant(Plant pickup program). Most were ex Vette owners as most Viper owner are.

OP
OP
M

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wouldn't you know it... I finally get the viper in my hands, and we have 3 days of rainy/snowy/icy weather. Rained all day Fri.& Sat., then snow & icy rain yesterday, arrrrrgh ! The car is still sitting in the garage where I parked it the night I received it. Well it is sunny today (but I'm at work), and I plan my first real drive this evening, even though it is around 30 deg.F. Did any of you GA guys get to run @ Road Atlanta this weekend ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te