Help In Georgia...

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to close the deal next week (X-Mas Eve.) on an ‘00 Steel Grey W/Silver Stripes located at Ringgold Chrysler Plymouth Dodge, 7154 Nashville Street, Ringgold, GA 30736.

If someone in the area could stop by and take a look at it for me, I would be greatly appreciative. With the exception of a “scuff” behind the chin spoiler (I think that is where it is located - didn’t write it down while on the phone), the car sounds pretty clean.

Thanx in advance,

Douglas

OP
OP
M

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP

You guys are killing me..
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen this car (and the scuff)?

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure, but that may be the dealership of a GA VCA member who is the Dealer Principal, Mike. If he is the one selling the car, he is honest and will not sell you a car that is not as he has represented it. I hope this helps.

Tom

OP
OP
M

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Mike is the one that I spoke with over the phone, and he seemed like a really great guy. Hopefully I'll be talking to him in person real soon.

Douglas

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would refer you to Mike to check it out, So If it is at his dealership, I would count on an honest discription!
Pete

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Midgetfist,

I hear that 1Tony1 is a regular over there, too. You should PM him, also. However, if Mike is the one selling the car, you should feel VERY assured that the car is being represented as is. Good luck with the purchase!