Help In Miami

svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A viper on the way to Sweden was damaged by the shipping company, tore off? the front splitter and bent the front fascia Down. Who would you recommend to fix it in Miami?
You must be registered for see images attach

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Mark Leslie - the Service Manager at University Dodge for a body shop if the car is in North Miami or farther north. If it is in Miami, call Brany Binker at AAutotech in Coral Gables. (305) 448-4100 (305) 448-6100 (fax) Brany is the owner and a friend and does good work. He has won awards for cars that he has restored. He owns a red Viper GTS, among other cars. He is also a Geico Collision Service Center. I have known him for over 20 years. He gives a written warranty for his work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Call Doug Levin he can point you in the right direction. 305-249-race. I think

Thanks Tom! Always a mutual respect between our valued reputations.

Svensk:

If your still in need of help please don't hesitate to call us.
I own one of the largest customer based Viper service shops in South Florida.

The body shop we utilize is very experienced with Viper paint & body repair. One of their best attributes; after completion you cannot tell the vehicle had prior damage.

Regards,
Doug

954 434-9DLM (Broward) 305 249-RACE (Dade)

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second the Doug recommendation: I had my speed bubble done by McHugh's in Hollywood, Florida # 954-989-4285; they used Standox (German Paint) which is the same paint used by the Porsche and MB factory. They had at least 3 vipers he was painting when I visited him........(Jim).....