Help me spend my $10,000.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a series of delays, my cash-out refinance on my house will be done in the next week or so. Anyway, after paying off all of my bills, putting a deck on the house, and a few other little things, I will have about $10,000 left that I was going to use for car stuff.

I only have the black cloth top now, not the removable top, so I was gonna blow $2500 for the three piece hardtop that stores in the trunk, and then I was gonna blow the other $7500 on a Roe supercharger.

Is this a good idea, or should I get something else? I am essentially 100% sure on the three piece top, but the other $7500 is still kinda up in the air.

Right now I have smooth tubes, filters, short shifter, aluminum flywheel, Corsa catback, deleted cats, and a better stereo than stock. I have Kumhos up front, and the stock Michelins on the back. The Kumhos are in good shape, and I would say I have at least 3 or 4 solid months on the backs. By the time they go bad, my "car fund" will be more than adequate to replace those.

Car is basically a cruiser. I may occasionally, but rarely, take it to the track (round and straight), though I haven't made it there yet.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions.
Rob

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Bill B and spend the whole 10K on motor mods. The Roe S/C is good but with W/M, headers, rockers, wires it's awesome for every day street performance. The support from Roe, if needed, is outstanding. :2tu:

OP
OP
A

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can save you some cash on a new roe blower if you really want one pm me for details

Why can't you just say it here? Did you steal it or something?

grkss400hp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right in the Roe neighborhood. I'd spend it with Sean.

ya but seeing he is a '00 he can only run 5psi right ? wouldnt his $$ be better served spending the money he would on the top towards a piston upgrade... and depending on the avaliable octance up the boost ?

Gianni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10K for a complete TT set up?
Self Install?

"I would spend $9,000.00 on booze and broads. The last $1,000.00 I would just waste."....NICE!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaconda,

You should definitely wait until Paolo Castellano puts out his own TT kit at $9.995.00 in the very near future.

Do It Yourself TT Kit Available Soon

Just as an example these are the 'little' turbos he'll be running.

1122RUSSIANRED.jpg

At roughly 200lbs. per Turbo we might have to reshape the hood... :eek: :p

HOLY COW THOSE REDS ARE HUUUGE! Check the Folgers Coffee can for perspective!

:laugh:

Jay K.