HELP: My RT/10 Is Leaking A Clear Liquid Underneath Car

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I am having a dilemma. I noticed a few days ago while I was waiting to pick my brother up from school that my car was leaking a clear liquid. I touched it and it seems like water but it was coming from the engine area. I thought maybe it was from a puddle or something but it leaked for minutes on end and finally slowed down for a little while and then started again. Anyone have any idea what this could be? It is a clear liquid that did not have any oil feel to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking everyone in advance.

Keith

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was startled just yesterday when I saw a 3 foot puddle of something under my car !!

Then I remembered I'd been running the AC.. whew.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!!

Hey, At least your'e a Good Sport about it!

It was very cool seeing you on the SpikeTV Special.

Jay K.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! It was fun to see.

As for the liquid, thanks as well. That was a stupid question now that I looked at it. Oh well, you live and learn. ;)

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn, F355 your lucky. My 94 is leaking condensation from the A/C into the passenger floorboard as well as on the ground. :( I assume the drain is partially clogged. Does anyone know where the drain is located? I can't find it. Do you get to it from under the car, engine compartment, or inside? :confused:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm I just spotted a drain hose when I was under my car the other day. Seems like it was coming down from atop the bellhousing..

It wasn't hard to see, wherever it was. You just gotta get under there and look around a bit

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you need to check your blinker fluid......it might be low :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery