Help! Need car transport from Valaya Racing in CA to Louisiana

Clayton Kresge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a '99 ACR at Valaya Racing in San Jose California. We need the car transported from that location to Slidell, Louisiana (just outside of New Orleans) as soon as possible. We would like to have the car at our shop by the middle of next week. We have had difficulty finding transport in such short notice. One problem, is that the car has sustained left rear suspension damage (the toe link is broken from the upright) and cannot be driven normally so it should be considered inoperable. I do not want to use a company that uses a regular 10 or more car-hauler. We want the car loaded at Valaya and not disturbed until it is delivered. We usually only use transporters we know, but they can't get to it within our time frame. I don't want to just start calling numbers out of the book. So, if someone in or near CA, knows a reputable company, a reference would be greatly appreciated. It does not have to be an enclosed transport.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a '99 ACR at Valaya Racing in San Jose California. We need the car transported from that location to Slidell, Louisiana (just outside of New Orleans) as soon as possible. We would like to have the car at our shop by the middle of next week. We have had difficulty finding transport in such short notice. One problem, is that the car has sustained left rear suspension damage (the toe link is broken from the upright) and cannot be driven normally so it should be considered inoperable. I do not want to use a company that uses a regular 10 or more car-hauler. We want the car loaded at Valaya and not disturbed until it is delivered. We usually only use transporters we know, but they can't get to it within our time frame. I don't want to just start calling numbers out of the book. So, if someone in or near CA, knows a reputable company, a reference would be greatly appreciated. It does not have to be an enclosed transport.

You have mail.