Help.... Production Stats for 2008 SRT vert

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've searched high and low........ VCA,Google and every online search their is. I've been private messaging a couple folk on here to find out how many of my car were produced.

I've been advised mine is the only one, and I've seen on a color chart (posted on here) as many as three. The chart is not clear though.

I have an 2008 SSG convertable with graphite stripes.... Yes I said Graphite. It is on the Monrony sticker along with preferred package 21A

so if any of you out there can enlighten me on the offical stats, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've searched high and low........ VCA,Google and every online search their is. I've been private messaging a couple folk on here to find out how many of my car were produced.

I've been advised mine is the only one, and I've seen on a color chart (posted on here) as many as three. The chart is not clear though.

I have an 2008 SSG convertable with graphite stripes.... Yes I said Graphite. It is on the Monrony sticker along with preferred package 21A

so if any of you out there can enlighten me on the offical stats, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Your car could very well be a 1 of 1. There may have been three SSG verts w/graphite stripes built. It then add in wheel choice, interior color, NAV or base radio, interior color and then you. Luke very well have a 1 of 1.