Help!!! Viper Wont Start!!!!!

MikeDGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The night before the 12 hours of Sebring and I have the first problem with my car. I took my car to work today, got it detailed, ran fine afterwards. Went to take it to dinner tonight and it started and cut right back off. I tried it about 3 more times with the same conclusion. The alarm also is not working, so I figured it is some kind of fuel shutoff feature of the alarm system. Anyone know of a solution or a quick fix to this dilemna? I tried reseting the alarm with the remote, didnt do anything. Help!!! Thanks in advance!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, Buddy.

It's inside the glove box, on my 2001 GTS. I think its in there on your model year as well.

Where's JonB when you need him? !!

-Vic

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disarm switch is in the glove box. Need your key to turn the switch. Once you disarm, try resynching with the fob again.

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right that it is probably the alarm that is tripping. That sometimes happens when the battery is low, or bad. You can try charging it, or just replacing the battery. That seems to fix it in most cases. Maybe the detailer left the lights on, or used 12v power for something