HEMOTOX, did you get your Hardtop and wing yet?

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sneaky Pete:

Trying to make the decision between buying a Black Mamba or committing to this car and putting in new interior, the hardtop, etc.

The hardtop is problematic: no one is specifically endorsing one or the other of the two available.

A wing is difficult since I have not seen one that says "Oh, yeah, this is it."

This weekend it goes in for the rear end and Corsa unless I decide to go the Black Mamba route as an alternative.

Thanks for asking Sneaky.

Addendum: Sorry Sneaky, just noted that you have the hardtop...man, your car is very, very nice. Gorgeous. You like your top?

Alice

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sneaky Pete:

Addendum: Sorry Sneaky, just noted that you have the hardtop...man, your car is very, very nice. Gorgeous. You like your top?

Alice,

I never got my SRT-10 because I broke my leg in 6 places and have been out of commission for a while, when in comes to shifting a clutch. The pics in my photo Gallery I had put there so you could see another view of the Hardtop. I guess I forgot to email you. sorry.

I will say this, if you do the exhaust and gears upgrade and later want to upgrade to a mamba, I will be looking to buy a 2003 SRT probably in DEC. or JAN. once I fully recover. And would of done exhaust and gears to, so if do want to upgrade an sell your 2003 instead of trade, let me know.

thanks
Jay

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay:

So sorry to hear of your accident. That must be inordinately painful.

My car is a 2004 (not `03).

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Best regards,

Alice

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay:

So sorry to hear of your accident. That must be inordinately painful.

My car is a 2004 (not `03).

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Best regards,

Alice

thats right :eek:
Either way, if you decide to change cars, let me know before you trade it or try to sell it. And I would pay you for the mods as I would of done them anyways. Just a thought

thanks.

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do the interior, which would be probably be a better more custom layout and better financially, than selling the car. Check out Chad at [email protected]. he is in north Florida and does really good custom work.

He posts as GCHDEALER, do a search under his user name and seats and check them out the feed back.

here is his photo gallery and sample leather seat upgrades.

web page

I like this one for your car:

4356snake_hydes_08_09_04_013-med.jpg

see ya.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay:

My red `04 has been traded. Just wanted you to know. Let me know when you get yours.

Alice

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant