Hennessey Cold Air Intake

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hennessey Cold Air Intake
New Classified ad:
Description: Hennessey Cold Air Intake- 2003-2006 Gen 3, Polished stainless steel. Better air flow, increased HP and looks awesome. Comes with 2 K&N RX-2820 Filters that I have cleaned and reoiled using K&N's 'Recharger' kit. Filters sell for $65 each and Hennessey intake sells for $800. Check link:

Air Induction Systems - 2003-2006 Dodge Viper Hennessey Dual Polished Cold Air Intake

Will sell complete plus airbox bottom. I'll throw in the upper box cover if you need.

Sell for $450 plus $25 shipping. Thanks for looking. Email me with any questions.
Sal

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was up earlier and now its gone. Now you see it now you don't? ***. It was up all morning. I've gotten several emails about it.
Moderators please fix this.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I relisted it. Hope it gets approved and stays up this time. I probably screwed it up the first time.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your sale Sal!

Are the tubes chrome or polished aluminum?
Polished Stainless!!!! Never rust!!!! Would really look great with a polished intake. Only reason I'm selling is because I bought a PAXTON- woopee!!!

I can honestly say it sounds so nice compared to a K&N. As far as HP gains I'm sure it's comparable to a K&N. I hope it sells because I really need cash now to pay off the SC.