Hennessey is Still "Da Man".............................................

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hennessey is Still \"Da Man\".............................................

Heard it on the radio last nite..as we were crusing along with the FM in the scan mode(my favorite)I heard a piece of a Rap song and the words stated something to the effect of "bad *** Viper Hennessey".

Has anyone else heard this?

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hennessey is Still \"Da Man\".............................................

I heard it at the gym the other day. Someone had MTV on and it was a Video, but I didn't catch the "artist". Shows how out of touch some recording/video producers/artists can be.

<ducking>
smile.gif

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The song is "Good Times", but I don't remember the artist. The song has an annoying high pitched voice that keeps repeating "I get high, high, high"... The line the rapper says is... "smoke like the exhaust on a Dodge Viper Hennessy". I couldn't believe Hennessy's name was mentioned in a rap song, but go figure.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The rapper is "Styles" the song is "Good Times". I heard it a long time ago but didn't think it would go over too well on this site. Everyone here knows about it though. It's a pretty hot song. Maybe because I'm from the East. Styles is on the Ruff Ryder label where DMX hails! The album is called "A Gangster And A Gentleman" but the reference to Hennessey isn't on the album. The album has the uncut lyrics on it and the radio edit, MTV/TRL, Rap City, version has the Hennessey verse.

"I burn like a chim--e--ney"
Matter fact I--
Burn like exhaust on my Dodge Viper Hennessey"

Pretty cool song!

Svsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom
Give me a call.

SVSi
Ron 630 876 1335

Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
The rapper is "Styles" the song is "Good Times". I heard it a long time ago but didn't think it would go over too well on this site. Everyone here knows about it though. It's a pretty hot song. Maybe because I'm from the East. Styles is on the Ruff Ryder label where DMX hails! The album is called "A Gangster And A Gentleman" but the reference to Hennessey isn't on the album. The album has the uncut lyrics on it and the radio edit, MTV/TRL, Rap City, version has the Hennessey verse.

"I burn like a chim--e--ney"
Matter fact I--
Burn like exhaust on my Dodge Viper Hennessey"

Pretty cool song!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ding Ding Ding. King is right!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT size="-3">sigh...</FONT s>when is <FONT size="-3">c</FONT s>RAP gonna die?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi