Hennessey Viper - Nice price or Crack pipe?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amount of money spent and the robbery going on, I am surprised none of you ended up in jail for violence. I personally am not a violent man but this is an insane amount of stolen money here.

Along the same lines, before handing over that much money, wouldn't you check the person/business out beforehand? I am really sorry this guy has screwed over so many viper owners but you better bet your ass if I am handing over 6 figures to somebody I WILL do my homework first. Of course I will never have to worry about that cause I don't have 100K to spend on anything.

cubicinches

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every dog has his day. And his is coming. Someone needs to have a fist to face talk with him. In Chicago that usually does the trick.:drive:

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's what i'm telling ya, if he goes global with this pimped corvette in Exige jacket and does this kinda tricks with Russian people he will disappear in time...These guys don't do lawsuites, they protect their own investments!

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Along the same lines, before handing over that much money, wouldn't you check the person/business out beforehand? I am really sorry this guy has screwed over so many viper owners but you better bet your ass if I am handing over 6 figures to somebody I WILL do my homework first. Of course I will never have to worry about that cause I don't have 100K to spend on anything.
Even though there was a ton more money back then it used to boggle my mind how people would send him tens of thousands up front as a deposit.Imagine being out tens of thousands and having your new Viper thousands of miles away WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING.To me (at least )ALL the mag articles (publicity he recieved,still recieves from them )were the biggest factor in getting people shafted. Do you know how many people signed on to HMS with their Vipers after he appeared on the covers of the national mags.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he has been carried out of his home on a stretcher in the middle of the night i heard...after getting a visit

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All that was years ago and old news , JH settled all that stuff and went back to building seriously fast cars a long time ago.........
REALLY ,settled in his mind maybe.By the nature of your post ,your location ect your basically saying all those people that got shafted for hundreds of thousands of dollars by him should forgot about it and move on.Iam sure if M Lubin or a FEW other people are reading this they MAY have a different opinion.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All that was years ago and old news , JH settled all that stuff and went back to building seriously fast cars a long time ago.........
I'm not sure 2006 is exactly "a long time ago".

That was the last scam I heard: a 1000HP TT SRT-10 truck was order that showed up at the guys house FOURTEEN MONTHS behind schedule, and smoked so badly he considered registering it as a diesel.
$140,000........FLUSH.