HERE ARE A FEW PICS I TOOK THIS MORNING.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the camera with me and decided to drive the car this morning. As I was walking into my building I looked back and thought "that would make a great picture."
You must be registered for see images

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome picture Gary!!! Is there such a thing as a bad picture of a Viper? :cool:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
double parking,glad to see im not the only one. pi$$es old ladies off at the mall at the time

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dwhitt,
Thanks, there is good money to be made if you are willing to put in the time. Lots of hours. Hope to be able to slow down a little in the future.

CJ,
every once in a while someone will say "you can't take up two spots". I usually just ignore them but once I said "I own the pavement you are standing on. I can park any way I like."

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love those HRE's. I had a set of 18" and 19" HRE 545's on my Z06. Those new 8 series wheels are gorgeous. In my opinion HRE did exactly what they should have years ago, that is, reverse the bolts and make the inner rim as big as possible. It really makes a difference over the 5 series.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I love those HRE's. I had a set of 18" and 19" HRE 545's on my Z06. Those new 8 series wheels are gorgeous. In my opinion HRE did exactly what they should have years ago, that is, reverse the bolts and make the inner rim as big as possible. It really makes a difference over the 5 series.

FYI, the HRE 5 series now comes in reverse lip also ie. 545R.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, but the 5 series R's do not reverse the hardware like the 8 series do... and that is what makes the most visual impact.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devildog,
Two of my warehouses have ramps to drive the car inside. I don't drive the car to work very ofter but when I do I choose to display it out front (but thanks for the input)and the compliment :usa: .

olivier,
thanks man.

I have 541r's on my Z. I think the 847r's blow them out of the water. Here are a couple of pics.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is some serious rubber you got on the back. Do you have a pic of the wheels up close? I have never seen the 8 series.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride.

Its always nice to see someone taking up 2 parking spaces at their own store. Whats to prevent someone from double parking next to you.

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride.

Its always nice to see someone taking up 2 parking spaces at their own store. Whats to prevent someone from double parking next to you.

Thanks.
Haven't had a problem with the parking yet.

Kyle,
Call me will you we need to talk if its not back!!

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Varanus,
I've had the car for three years now. Haven't had a problem yet but thanks for your concern.

That is some serious rubber you got on the back. Do you have a pic of the wheels up close? I have never seen the 8 series.
Here ya go.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm going to Georgia, and park next to Gary! j/k!

Beauty rims!

You're killing me, Gary! (you know, the Sit and Sleep radio commercial? Ok, nevermind)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I see the 8 series don't have the bolts like the 5 series. It seems that allows for more lip. Looks really good.

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have a side pic of the car so I can see those rims. Those are what I want to put on my 95 r/t. Do they come in 17" rims?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Devildog,
Two of my warehouses have ramps to drive the car inside. I don't drive the car to work very ofter but when I do I choose to display it out front (but thanks for the input)and the compliment :usa: .

2FAST4U,
You're definitely a professional retail guy...always putting things on display...LOL...don't blame ya! :usa: :D

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys! :cool:

RX Viper, Clifton, Jeff, Red, and especially you Roadkill...

this is for you... enjoy!!

Now guys please quit emailing me begging me for more sheep pics. :D You will have to go to the web site and pay like everyone else!!! :eek: :D
www.SEXYFARMANIMALS.com
LOL :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32