He's back! (how & pics)

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: He\'s back! (how & pics)

Nadine
If you are as good in bed as you are in the garage I will ask for your hand. Nice work. Let me know if you want to move to So.Cal.
Andy

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good to have ya back in the family Nadine!!!
smile.gif
The rebirth of a viper!!!Now since you've got the car do us one of these:
BURNOUT.gif
supergrin.gif

RED97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW, you have earned your "BALLS". I don't know anyone that would have tackled a job like that. If you are going to VOI, bring more pictures.

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm totally overwhelmed and flattered by your replies. Nice others understand too. Been getting some more miles in today
smile.gif

Now to answer some questions...
JonB, your parts shipment was put to good use, and is certainly rollin'. But, no I can't sleep again...I've too many missed miles to make up for!

ab, Adam I did the rebuild myself, couldn't even bear the thought of my Beloved out of mysight or someone else touching him!

Steve, I'll see you at VOI, nice words.

The hood is an OE '97 sprayed black, it was used on a Viper in a race series over here. I bought the hood pre-accident, as I wanted to cut in GTSR style center louvers to help tackle the excess under hood temps. I just asked Partsrack for the GTSR-like center louvers. They were cut from the section supplied, bonded and blended in. Repair was done to the hood also.

Hood will be sprayed Blue / white, but at the mo, I'm not taking him off the road for it.

I will make another burnout pic, Neil is good with the camera, and I 'mm meeting up with him the weekend.

BTW, Andy, your post cracked me up!!

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Congratulations on getting your baby back on the road Nadine.
bounce.gif

It's worth all the sweat (and probably a little blood) when you turn that ignition key and fire your baby up and start cruising down the road.
yesnod.gif

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nadine and Naughty,

I knew you were a busy bee! I'll bet Naughty is sooooo happy. Will he be getting physical therapy? Buying him that respirator will surely get him going! ...just make sure he is richly fed so he does not hiccup! Naughty does not need a hernia! ...or indigestion!

However...... I somehow can't seem to see that "respirator" in the pictures.....

You are Inspirational,
Tom "I'll be working hard today" and Vipers

PS.

Andy, So she would have to be good in bed for you to marry her? You are a cad and most likely a bounder...