hey bonkers...your viper is famous!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That particular viper has been a heated debate here for some time. The part that unsettles me is that the logs I keep don't include half of the cars on this site.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That particular viper has been a heated debate here for some time. The part that unsettles me is that the logs I keep don't include half of the cars on this site.
Bonkers,
you saying that half of the cars of owner that frequent this site have wrecked cars?! :eek: :eek: Flame suit on and running away like a little girl. :D

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viper really seems to protect the occupants. The cockpit looks pretty good in most of the photos. That says a lot about it's design...

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
you saying that half of the cars of owner that frequent this site have wrecked cars?! :eek: :eek: Flame suit on and running away like a little girl. :D

Nope, (though there have been some wild numbers running around about how high the wreck/clean ration really is) what I am saying is that after a year+ of searching lemon law records, salvage inventories, and VCA archives i only have the VINs of about 50% of the crs on the site. Using really bad statistics my logs acount for about 1% of the cars logged and about 3-5% of cars than I cannot log because of lack of info. If thats only counting a portion of the actual wrecked vehicles then we're looking at 10-15% or more of all Vipers should have a salvage title.

Me and ViperJay are currently working on a project that should clairify those number significantly though.... stay tuned...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960