Hey Mad Max 93 RT10...i've got the deal of the century for you!

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuz your a fellow 93'er and a fellow Ct'er I figured I'd see if your interested. I have a set of 1996 Gts wheels AND tires very good but not perfect shape....come pick 'em up at My house for $300 and get 'em outta my basement!

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuz your a fellow 93'er and a fellow Ct'er I figured I'd see if your interested. I have a set of 1996 Gts wheels AND tires very good but not perfect shape....come pick 'em up at My house for $300 and get 'em outta my basement!

Thank you for the offer! I have already put a set of 05 ten spoke on my car. So who ever wants them let them have em. Hey are you going to Pocono this weekend? Tony and I are leaving tomorrow.

OP
OP
B

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope! no Pocono for me got TONS of stuff going on right now so i'm out. I'm hoping to go to the Dyno next weekend so see ya there if you go but not a definate yet. I put 06 5 spokes two years ago on my car then 08 H-spokes last fall so these have been sitting around doing nothing for 2 years. When I bought my home I had a walk out basement with a single 3 foot door I immediately had contractors come in and cut out the basement foundation and put in two 4 foot french door and can stow away a few cars for the winter..... problem is it was getting too clustered. I'm trying to paint the floors and walls and make a cool little car museum down there but too much cars and parts. I'm consolidating and starting over which started my little fire sale I got goin on here. I put an Impala SS on craigslist cheap and now I have a bidding war over asking price goin on that! Anyways I'm looking for someone in the club to get a good deal the wheels have some typical curb rash and one has some very light scratches and yes tires are included. Fronts have TONS of tread left, rears....well you know how it goes, have considerably less but still useable. I'm not looking to be a salesman just a quick easy sell!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang