Hey Plumcrazy....

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, titles only are an option.

do you see the box under the key words that says "entire posts", click it and a drop box opens with a titles only option. then go over to choose which body style you want, then hit the search now button

this can also help:

ANOTHER OPTION IS TO USE THIS SEARCH.
Google Custom Search - PLUMCRAZY VCA SEARCH

Yes I know title only is an option, but i meant to ask if it is possible to only get the hits which have both searched words in the title. Now i always get all hits with the words in it, also when only "best" or "exhaust" is mentioned. So a title saying: my exhaust is rubbish is also shown, but i don't want to find rubbish exhausts but best exhaust...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I know title only is an option, but i meant to ask if it is possible to only get the hits which have both searched words in the title. Now i always get all hits with the words in it, also when only "best" or "exhaust" is mentioned. So a title saying: my exhaust is rubbish is also shown, but i don't want to find rubbish exhausts but best exhaust...

When you type the words best exhaust in the search box, be sure they have " " marks around them. If you just put best exhaust, you get over 1,000 results. If you put "best exhaust", you get 62 results.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you type the words best exhaust in the search box, be sure they have " " marks around them. If you just put best exhaust, you get over 1,000 results. If you put "best exhaust", you get 62 results.

WOW, you just made everything so much easier to find!!! Why isn't this explained in there? Or is this such a "every normal person should know" issue?:dunno: