Hey Tito... Liked the car wash!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally made some time to wash the car using your free sample - Turbo Wax Products. Very pleased with the way the product worked, comparing it to Griot's which I had been using.

The car was reasonably dirty - some bug splat action, and basically the entire sides of the car covered with too much tire dressing from a Memorial Day show I did.

I use one of those rag doll looking micro fiber mitt looking things and with Griot's you basically soaped up one small panel and it was time for more soap from the bucket. I did the roof, back glass (GTS), side windows and windshield with the first dip and the wash mitt was still going strong. I know you're supposed to dip it every now and then to keep the dirt content of your mitt down, but the Griot's product challenges my patience a bit on that.

In summary, the car was squeaky clean with minimal effort, and I do recommend the product.

Thanks for sending the sample!

GTSLou

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also used the sampler last week and noticed how well the sheeting action was after hosing off the soap.

Didn't have time to use the wax but hoping for similar results.

Lou

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I have been reccommending TurboWax for a lil while now. Honestly compared to all the expensive products, you cannot tell a difference if you use the products correctly.

I just washed (TurboWax product), clay bar'd, swirl removed (TurboWax product), pre waxed & waxed (yes... TurboWax products as well). Anyone who has a black car knows they are the toughest to keep. After only a short 4 1/2 hrs to complete the detailing, it looks better than ever.

If you have not at least given Tito the chance to change your mind, you are a fool. What do you have to loose?

P.S. His customer service ranks right up there with JohnB, Chuck Tator, and the rest of the valued site supporters. I ordered with him via private messages right here on the VCA at 10:30 pm just two weeks ago. :2tu:

:usa:

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the opportunity:)

and basically the entire sides of the car covered with too much tire dressing from a Memorial Day show I did.

Now you need to try our tire gel:D because if you have sling from your tire dressing product you are using the wrong product :D;)

Thank you everyone for your support:2tu::headbang::)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi