Hibernation is over

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.mrpatent.eu/Markus/2008springtime.wmv[/media]

After 5 looooooooooooooooooooooong months the neighbors have a good reason to look what's going on!

It's good to hear the rumble again. :D :D :D

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool!:headbang:

Between the snow and the rain it was a looong 4 months for me, but I managed to take mine for a ride yesterday and today. About 100 miles total. I almost forgot how gooood 4th feels at WOT!:omg::D:rolaugh:

Now it's going to rain for the next couple days again...

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haven't missed a beat all winter. 89 here yesterday (Metro Phoenix).......sorry to hear you can't drive the viper for 4 or 5 months.......I'd go crazy!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHHHHH...to hear that exhaust again....HEAVENLY~~! GLAD you got the Viper out~~~we've been able to get out about 3 times since November...THAT DOES DRIVE ONE CRAZY...juli

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sigh. I'm still in hibernation in Wisconsin. One of the worst winters here in a LONG time. Snows gone, but now the roads are still COVERED with Sand and Salt. Now I just wait for rain...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sigh. I'm still in hibernation in Wisconsin. One of the worst winters here in a LONG time. Snows gone, but now the roads are still COVERED with Sand and Salt. Now I just wait for rain...

DEFinitely hear ya, Limit!!! Snow on ground as I write this...but we got the cars out on sunny days...mind you, only THREE days between Nov. and now...so we've also had a worse winter than usual...not as bad as you apparently...I'm so sorry. :( You just get REALLLLLLL Antsy, doncha???? It's GOTTA get better, APRIL??? Come ONNNNNN!
~~~~juli
**Hope the rains wash away the salt/sand from all our roads ASAP**

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a big toad frog when mowing the luscious green back yard yesterday. Yeah, the frogs usually come out when the Winter temps hit 80 or so.

Oh, wait... It turned to Spring last week.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool!:headbang:

Between the snow and the rain it was a looong 4 months for me, but I managed to take mine for a ride yesterday and today. About 100 miles total. I almost forgot how gooood 4th feels at WOT!:omg::D:rolaugh:

Now it's going to rain for the next couple days again...

Look, I don't want anyone to post any more about Vipers getting back on the road until I get MINE on the Road!! I'll post and let everyone know when I am driving it again and then everyone else can tell of their stories of how great it feels :lmao:. . . . This winter has been too long!!! :grumpy:

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
April_2nd.jpg

A few minutes ago.

Snow again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mid of October to April..........winter.............way too long!!!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, I don't want anyone to post any more about Vipers getting back on the road until I get MINE on the Road!! I'll post and let everyone know when I am driving it again and then everyone else can tell of their stories of how great it feels :lmao:. . . . This winter has been too long!!! :grumpy:

Let me know when you have yours on the road... I get mine this Tuesday..

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man. I feel for all you snow queens. Yeah, when the winter temps drop into the mid 50's here, we all double check our coolant strength before our daily driving. I mean, before driving our cars every day. In the winter. Here in Texas. The 50 degree Texas weather where we can drive our cars every day.

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - Dave, stirring the ***.

Today and tomorrow wind from the North Pole - literally - and temps around freezing.
Still lots of fresh snow around in the mountains here.

Wednesday, Thursday - the wind direction is turning - SOUTH!!!
Temps in the high 70's... April, April, he does what he will...

Friday - Atlanta. :drive: :D :drive: :D :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50's today, DAVE...and that's DARNED BALMY!!!! YEP, got the bike and Vette out, not the Viper this time.
I hear ya on April, ViperGTS...yep, freezing, then 70's...we're to be 60's later in week...April gets better and better~~~Are you gonna be in Atlanta, is that what you mean? VERY COOOOOOL!!!~~~~juli

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car sound great:2tu:
I dont know whats going on over here with the weather, Friday was a warm sunny spring day and I was out on the Harley with my Son. Woke up this morning to 3" of SNOW!:dunno::omg:

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's global warming, Fatboy! At least that's what politicians and the tree huggers call it...:rolleyes:

Yep, will visit a friend in ATL :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456