High Quality Floormats For Sale Cheap!!

ghayes420

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello. For Christmas this year I asked my wife for a set of floormats for my 1998 RT/10 from the Nor Cal Viper Club. Unfortunately, she ordered the Fangs logo instead of the Sneaky Pete for my Gen2. I e-mailed Maurice and he said that these are custom made and can't be returned. So I am here to sell them to you, my Viper friends, at a discount.

These are the very thick, high quality mats make exclusively by the Northern California VCA. They are a must have for any Viper as these mats don't bunch up the way the OEM mats can and will do. These are two black floormats with the Fangs logo and "Viper writen in Red". These would go well with a number of different colored Gen 3's. I have pictures available but don't know how to put them on here. If you are interested, PM me or e-mail directly ([email protected]) and I will e-mail you the photo. I am asking $100 for the set and $10 shipping. Thanks!

OP
OP
G

ghayes420

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry fellas. These mats won't even fit a Gen 3. He made the mats based on the kind of car I have, and because my wife checked the wrong box he (Maurice)threw the Fangs logo on the mats with the script of a Gen 2. How the hell can I sell mats with a Gen 3 logo on it and they only fit Gen 1 and Gen 2?! A bit surprising that Maurice didn't question the odd order...I spoke with him over the phone to no avail. Kinda uncool IMO.

Guess I am stuck with these.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see both sides views; however, in the name of good business, you'd think he would take them back and have the people who make them see if something can be done. But next time, do the ordering yourself! My wife has tried to do similiar nice things for me in the past and they rarely work out!

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would think that he could take the logo off and redo a new one. I would also guess that you would have to pay to have this done, just because he did what was ordered. I hope that you are able to have them fixed, I would hate to see a wasted set of nice mats. Good Luck.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you just use them? Nothing wrong with the new logo, still a viper.

I currently run ACR rims with sneaky pete logo center caps, on my Gen 3, and it doesnt bother me 1 bit.

Jon

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you just use them? Nothing wrong with the new logo, still a viper.

I currently run ACR rims with sneaky pete logo center caps, on my Gen 3, and it doesnt bother me 1 bit.

Jon

Jon, You shouldn't do that. Ship me those rims immediately. Nice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang