Highest Bone Stock HP!

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Supras run good but need lots of MickeyMousing to make them run good. They need the head light removed for the fresh air intake, race gas, slicks, etc.

A Viper is fast on the track and fast just driving home from work. Give it gas and it goes.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here is the Dyno sheet from this weeks run. The air / fuel chart will not be accurate. We used a tail pipe probe but this car has factory cats. I wanted to see what it would show.

268Dyno-med.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And dont take this the wrong way, but I would bet a considerable amount of money that this AMAZING viper will pull identical numbers to most other 2000+ vipers at the same dyno at the same time.

I will take that bet... If you look over this page from last year's Kansas City Dyno Day, you will see that same 2000 RT/10 towards the bottom. Only Jerry's modified "lumpy cam" '98, a Henizy 650, and a monster DLM Gen I beat it. Many more modified cars ended up with lesser numbers, including my own '00 GTS which was pretty darn strong.

Of course, if you could actually get any of these guys to show up at the track it might be more interesting. Instead they want to race all the defenseless high schoolers that are just trying to get to McDonald's unscathed... :D

Chris

PS. Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed Jerry's obsession with the SRT? ;)

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dyno graph looks almost identical to that, but my hp is a few clicks lower and my torque is a few clicks higher. Even the air fuel looks similar. Mine only has 6k miles, so next year I should hit 444, huh? lol The funny thing is that I looked at the last year's dyno on that car and it was 435.6, and that's exactly what mine did! Who rated these cars at 450 at the crank? ;)

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big C,

Dodge rated these cars at 450 so that they could release a new car and say "These are 500, buy them"....Keeps Chris happy with his SRT thinking he has got more :)

Gotta go, this Big Mac is still hot since I got here before the high school punk that I just raced.