Historical Pics of Gen I and Gen II RT/10s

GermanViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,

as for the fact that I was a motorjournalist for more than a decade I found about 35 old pictures of the RT/10 models (first and second Gen) taken by Chrysler Corp. for the media.

1. Would you like so see them?

2. If most of you say yes: How could I upload them here?

Bests,

Bjoern

Talon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sure that would be really cool. You should be able to use the insert image icon that's embedded in the typing area on these forums. You can upload directly.

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea I'd love to see em.... or have you email em to me,,, way kool.....

OP
OP
G

GermanViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to hear that... So let's start with the 1989 Concept...

I do have most of the pics in high resolution, but here on the forum I am only using lower res versions. So if anyone wants to have one or more of the pics in larger size, just send me the private email address and the info which picture he or she wants via PN.

Attachments

• CHR2000101239476.jpg
    CHR2000101239476.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
G

GermanViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can only upload the above pic... When I try to upload the others pair by pair there comes a red exclamation mark... Any help?

OP
OP
G

GermanViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
What magazine did you work for?

You will not know it - for about 8 years I was working for this print mag: http://chromundflammen-magazin.de/home/. After that I switched to Auto Bild Sportscars and Auto Test magazines, before becoming Head of PR of ABT Sportsline. But all my life me and my girlfriend are concentrating on US-Cars, owning several classics and the Viper! We love old american iron! :)