Hmmm.......What is YOUR story with your username?????

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking with 1Tony1 the other night, so I asked why are you 1Tony1....I was surprised to hear the explination.....I thought it had something to with him being a pilot..... but NO I was wrong.

I guess I will start off with my explanation. My first love of cars was the Plymouth Cuda. I tried to talk my father into buying one but the closest he got at the time was a Camero...then Chargers. So I decided that one of my goals in life was to buy a Cuda.....and my all time favorite was a 1971 Cuda Convertible with a Hemi or a 440-6 pack setup. I purchased a few years back a 71 convertible 440-6 pack.

254871CudaConvertable440-6pk-med.jpg

254871CudaConvert440-6pk.jpg

What is YOUR story for your user name?

Cudaman :usa:

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine was my CB handle (do they still use those?). But do you remember in the '60's a cartoon with a race car driver named Tom Slick? I always wanted to be an Indy race car driver. Or even just drive on the track alone, since seeing that cartoon, and the Indy 500 being THE RACE to drive in for ever. Hence the Viper, because it's the next best thing I could come up with. :usa:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, no imagination. "RedEnuf93'
(It actually originated from my old 1987 Buick Grand National having a Licence plate "TUFENUF", so RedEnuf was born...

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is Matt, and I live in Houston.
Once day folks just started calling me "Matt Houston."
I guess they remember the old t-v show.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My story is sort of like Cudaman's - started out as a Richard Petty fan as a little kid and ended up loving Chargers and Mopar thanks to the King kicking ass in Mopars! I've never owned a car that wasn't a Dodge, Plymouth or Chrysler.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whew..back in the older days, NHRA had a C fuel dragster class. A friend of mine owned Northeast Performance and had a front engined Chevy dragster running Hillborn injection on 98% Nitro. The car would run around 157 in the mid to lower 7's. people kept making the comment " that car is Rollin 4 tires" in reference to it's trap speed...Hence the nickname "Rollin4".

CUDAMAN: Back in 72 I sold a 70 Hemicuda nicknamed "The Reverend Mr Black" (triple black) to a guy in New York for $15,000..laughed all the way to the bank with his money.....now I spend alot of time crying about it. :( :( :(

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time people see me in my Viper they say "I wish" I owned your Viper thus "YouWish" was born.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use CODY because it was the code name for the viper before it was called viper. Not because it's my name.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My vanity plate is HISSER . . .

6594PICT00431-med.JPG

When I signed up on this web site HISSER was already taken. My last name is Heckman, so ... "HISSERMAN"! :shocked:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferrari F355 was the car I wanted just as much as the Viper but after riding in one quite often and talking to my friends at CC, my mind was changed. One of these days I got to change the user name. Maybe Tiger RT/10. HAHA!

On another note, it is pretty funny that I am a F355 on the Viper Boards and a Viper on the Ferrari boards. Just plain weird.

ByteMe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted a plate to stand out in 1984 and picked one that went with my job. They ended up running it by the censor here in WA before it was accepted. I had to explain what a byte was before they would give it to me. The plate goes much better on the Viper of course.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Back in highschool I got into a fistfight with one of
the school's football players - a 6'2" 310lb genetic experiement of some kind.
Very long story short I used my
forehead to bash part of his jaw in. The name kinda stuck
afterwards - everyone calls me that now.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
While deciding on a name for the VCA forums, I was originally going to use my vanity plate (still waiting for the State of Florida to deliver it) but since it is not Viper specific at all, I wanted to use something more snake-centric as a handle.

So I started thinking, which snake am I most like? Rattlesnake, without a doubt. I basically like to hang out on my own and never bother anyone...until someone sticks their nasty little fingers into my home or treads on me, then I try my level best to kill them ;)

I even try to give them fair warning before sinking my fangs into their stupid fukking face, so I 'rattle', but in a human sense.

But is a rattlesnake a viper? Yes, it is!

Eastern Diamondback (since I live on the east coast)

Family: Viperidae
Subfamily: Crotalinae
Genus: Crotalus
Species: Crotalus adamanteus

At the time of choosing the name, I didn't have a Viper, so I thought it would be lame to pick a handle that implied I had one, so from the original word 'rattlesnake' I created 'unrattled' which has the double entente of implying not having a rattle (snake, in this case) as well as not being easily shaken.

I then shortened 'unrattled' to UNRATLD because I thought I might like to use it on a license plate for the Viper, though I eventually chose to go with my original idea for the vanity plate.

It's: 100001

If anyone can decipher that, I'll be impressed.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this name right after I purchased my 1st viper(94 red RT/10). It seemed that everywhere I drove the car, someone was always saying, "that car is unreal". Finally a friend ask me one day,"where is that unreal viper"? So I decided to get "UNREEL" on my tags. It seems funny that my GTS has different vanity tags "UGIVEUP". I don't know what name to put on the vanity tags for my next car(SRT-10 COUPE), whenever it's manfactured, but I think that I will keep my username the same because all vipers are truly "UNREEL"!!!!!

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an E/A-6B Prowler pilot in the USMC. My vanity plate reads "FLYNGLO" since I don't speed.....I just sometimes fly too low. ;)

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine combines the two things that I enjoy most. Vipering and playing bass. I have been a professional bassist for many years now. One of these days I need to figure out how to post an avatar of some basses and my Viper.

:rolleyes:

YELL03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a Yellow 03 Cobra and used YELL03, now I have a Yellow Viper and I figured - CLOSE ENOUGH.

People already know me as YELL03.

If I sell this one I'll just use my first name next time or leave it as is.

Howard

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Silver 47
Ag
107.8682(2)

The essentials
Name: silver
Symbol: Ag
Atomic number: 47
Atomic weight: 107.8682 (2) g
CAS Registry ID: 7440-22-4
Group number: 11
Group name: Coinage metal
Period number: 5
Block: d-block

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver 47
Ag
107.8682(2)

The essentials
Name: silver
Symbol: Ag
Atomic number: 47
Atomic weight: 107.8682 (2) g
CAS Registry ID: 7440-22-4
Group number: 11
Group name: Coinage metal
Period number: 5
Block: d-block

Are you a Chemist?

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an E/A-6B Prowler pilot in the USMC. My vanity plate reads "FLYNGLO" since I don't speed.....I just sometimes fly too low. ;)

What is a E/A-6B Prowler? Got any pictures?