Hmmm.......What is YOUR story with your username?????

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blue Pilot..........Captain, JetBlue Airways, hence the reference to the daily driver. :)
I guess I just have to go fast all the time, which is one of the reasons I bought a Viper :headbang:

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman,

Here is the mighty Sky Pig (E/A-6B Prowler). The airframe is very similar to the A-6 Intruder. It is a 4 seat (the Intruder had 2), twin engine turbojet that jams radars for attack aicraft. The bottom line is, if the enemy can't see me, then they can't shoot at me (somewhat).

Here is the only pic I have so far. When I return from Iraq, I'll try and post some video clips of us flying.

7425Prowler.jpg

As much as I love the speed an acceleration as my Viper, there is nothing like being shot off the bow of a carrier (0-150 Knots in 2.5 seconds).

Frank :usa:

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You start with a Viper, then send it to Heffner for the flexible and world's most powerful TT and voila, a BAD VIPER (VPR to fit on my license plate) is born. Simple, no?

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is my Licence plate

I Bought my first Viper without any parental help when I was 23, everywhere I went people said " oh your dad let you borrow his car" or " does your dad know you took his car for the night?"

I figured the licence plate would be an easy way to put the rumors to rest. :cool:

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank...nice pic!

Cudaman...watch the movie "Flight of the Intruder"...entertaining flick about an A6 Intruder pilot in Vietnam and shows a lot of the airplane and the mission to knockout enemy radar at a great risk of getting shot down.

Plane is about as ugly as sin, but sure gets the job done! :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman,

Here is the mighty Sky Pig (E/A-6B Prowler). The airframe is very similar to the A-6 Intruder. It is a 4 seat (the Intruder had 2), twin engine turbojet that jams radars for attack aicraft. The bottom line is, if the enemy can't see me, then they can't shoot at me (somewhat).

Here is the only pic I have so far. When I return from Iraq, I'll try and post some video clips of us flying.

7425Prowler.jpg

As much as I love the speed an acceleration as my Viper, there is nothing like .

Frank :usa:

First of all thanks for everything you are doing to protect our country!

Can't wait to see the video of all of you flying.

If you could take passengers, I would love to be shot off the bow of a carrier (0-150 Knots in 2.5 seconds), I would be there in the passenger set with you! That would be awesome!!!!!

The whole Viper community is with you when you fly ....BE SAFE!

Cudaman :usa:

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My unit in Viet Nam (have you heard? kerry was in Viet Nam too), was the 118th assault helicopter co. I was a crew chief/door gunner with the Bandit gunship platoon of that co. BANDIT118TH. My viper has a purple heart tag, which I'm sure has gotten me out of a couple of tickets. John

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are some awesome stories ......Keep them coming. It is great reading!

Thanks......

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Plane is about as ugly as sin, but sure gets the job done!

No way dude, Intruders are COOL looking planes :headbang:

Admittedly, not as **** as an F-15E or an SR-71 but I wouldn't kick one off my runway :D

And the handling characteristics are awesome.

Keep safe over there, man. Rip shìt up, but come home soon and in one piece.

Semper Fi, devil dog :headbang:

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CUDA,

As many times as I have SLITHERED on by you on the highway and the track, there is really no need to say anything else now is there?. :D

Not too many times...Ha...haaa :D :D :D

Maybe when you get that Comp Coupe.....

Congrats Buddy :2tu:

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the name from Toofast, my names Tom and he just started calling me that from the first day we met and it kinda stuck.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Great post Coderman, I thought your user name was spelled "Coderman" and that you were related to Coder on the dukes of hazzard, you remember the guy with the big gut and no teeth.

Mine is derived from what I do. I sell fuel to ships all over the world. Usually somewhere between 200,000 and 1,000,000 gallons at a time.

To add to Cuderman's already great comments, I want to thank any and all members of the military that help to protect our freedom. We couldn't have the Viper Nation without this Great Nation, and somebody or some group would certainly try to take our Nation away from us if we did't have the outstanding military that we do. :usa:

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank...nice pic!

Cudaman...watch the movie "Flight of the Intruder"...entertaining flick about an A6 Intruder pilot in Vietnam and shows a lot of the airplane and the mission to knockout enemy radar at a great risk of getting shot down.

Plane is about as ugly as sin, but sure gets the job done! :2tu:

You want an uglly plane, A8 WARTHOG, name says it all.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great movie indeed!

Saw a couple of posts from Mopar enthusiasts, I have also always been an "Old School Mopar" fan.

My "handle" is self explanatory.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Blade Runner. Great Harrison Ford, Ruttger Howard Flick.
Too bad what happened to Tyrell. :)

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is my Licence plate

I Bought my first Viper without any parental help when I was 23, everywhere I went people said " oh your dad let you borrow his car" or " does your dad know you took his car for the night?"

I figured the licence plate would be an easy way to put the rumors to rest. :cool:

VERY COOL. When I was a kid, my mother used to be in a few tennis leagues. She had this one friend who used to come over in an awesome Trans Am(I don't recall the year but it was that smokey and the bandit t/a, expect this one was white and blue. Her husbands name was Paul. The plate was NOTPAULS.

LIVIPER. I live on Long Island, and well...

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CUDA,

As many times as I have SLITHERED on by you on the highway and the track, there is really no need to say anything else now is there?. :D

Not too many times...Ha...haaa :D :D :D

Maybe when you get that Comp Coupe.....

Congrats Buddy :2tu:

You can bet, I will be doing a trunk inspection before the next road race at Sebring either way, no matter what car I show up with, GTS, SRT or Comp Coupe!

Ohhhhh.... FYI, Orange does not mean go!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine "2MANYTOYS" comes from me wanting and buying "2MANYTOYS". We'll that's what some of my friends have told me. :D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BADVENM was something I had thought out and not seen in others "codenames" so I went with it. Unfortunetly I met another BADVENM at the V10 nats in Topeka. When I first joined the list it was under tnadoman. I've had an interest in severe storms and tornadoes since I can remember but didnt really know it at the time. I cant think of a better job then "trying" to predict the weather and even more difficult, predicting where and when tornadoes may occur and going out and waiting for them to hopefully develop and capture them on film. Its a form of hunting.

Going to college was the best thing I could have done. If I had not gone I'd more than likely not have a job that could afford a Viper.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FirecatF7Viper is this the beast?

You must be registered for see images

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Back in 95 I wanted "BITEME" for my plate, @ the time the new Secretary of State Candice Miller (Politicions)started clamping down on suggestive plates. So I opted for "VIPEME" go figure, much better choice, don't you think. Saw two other cars @ VOI 8 with the same plate, guess it's finally catching on (were a little slow here people).

:usa:

:2tu:

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my name and license plate before everyone started building outrageous Vipers. I think I should change it to
TT ENVY or SC ENVY.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is my handle.

My dad is Military and both my mom and dad wanted me to grow up to be a great leader, so they named me Ulysses Grant...........Instead I wound up becoming a hard drinking, cigar smoking womanizer! :laugh: