Hmmm.......What is YOUR story with your username?????

Scorch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always referred to my Viper as a fire breathing monster, destroying everything in it's path, leaving all unfortunate enough to be caught in it's wake "Scorched" beyond recognition.

N CHARG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I chose my name based on my plate. N CHARG... I am the CEO of a credit card authorization center, but very much feel in charge when behind the wheel.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is also self-explanatory. My father was always Doc Nick( last name Nickolisen) but I became Doctor Bob when I entered private practice.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My joe117 was from my time as a local stock car racer. Knowing the cars would get beat up from time to time. I figured that the stencil to spray the numbers on a new door skin would be easier if the numbers had no holes. 117 has no holes, it makes a good stencil number.

Nice pictures of your jet.
Prowler with no 99 pods? Must be on your way to someplace far away. Good luck.

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My name was given to me by some of my internet car club buddies because I consistantly had the highest dyno figures and track times than anyone else. THus they called me "dynodaddy"

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

Mine comes from my first few cars. I had several Oldsmobiles before getting heavy into Mopars. As their motors were called Rocket V8s, I took on Rocketman as a handle on the C.B. when a teenager. I guess it kinda stuck, including a plate on my 1966 Cutlass convertible some years ago.

Hope this winter goes by quickly!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Paul :2tu:

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name was originally ZoSICKS from the Vette boards. When I came here I kept the name. A few cry babies said you probably don't even own a Viper. Went out to the garage and took a picture of the 2 Vipers I had at the time and changed my user name right away(Shut them up quickly).

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name was originally ZoSICKS from the Vette boards. When I came here I kept the name. A few cry babies said you probably don't even own a Viper. Went out to the garage and took a picture of the 2 Vipers I had at the time and changed my user name right away(Shut them up quickly).

an now u need to change again cause u ONLY have 1 viper that even charlie will toast

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
listen the guy that installed it did an awesome job and is a perfectionist. just the way he was doing stuff i was like wow and really impressed. when i pulled out the vec 1 i must of shorted some wires. thats it and heard a pop like a fuse blew. the car ran awesome with the SC when i left just battery wasnt charging.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Username of V10 MAFIA is a term when the NY/CT/NJ Vipers are out on the road together as a force no other sports car club can reckon with.

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am a hockey goalie. when the puck goes in the net the red light goes on!!! my team thought redlight was a funny nickname, and so did i untill the light started coming on more frequently:)

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i often have dreams about snakes. blue and white ones with 450 horsepower doing about 150 on the freeway.... wonder what all those dreams mean?

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Back in my younger days I was party to playing in rock and roll bands. One of our pastimes was to make up alter egos for our selves. Mine was “Tarfungo”. It has no meaning per se, but is unique so I’ve kept it.

Actually, the real reason I wanted to post was to add my personal thank you to those of you here on this board who are fighting the good fight so my family and I remain safe. All of our forces are heroes. Thank YOU one and all!! You ARE THE BEST!!!
:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: