Horsepower Challenge, Richmond VA Sept 24th

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those coming from the Northern VA area I will be meeting Ron at the Welcome Center between exits 133 and 130 on I95 south at 9:45. If anyone is coming and wants to caravan we will be leaving at that time. Meet us there. My cell is 540-207-6534 if interested. Event starts at 11:00. Here is the website for more info www.obgcc.com Cost is just one toy for the Children's Hospital.

Matt

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We managed to get 11 or 12 Vipers out for the event. This is absolutely great for the Richmond area. Unfortunately, we lost the VCA vs Corvette Club Horsepower Challenge by half a Viper. However, everyone had a great time and made new friends, and Children's Hospital benefited from the Challenge. So it was all for a good cause.

A special thank-you is due to Howard Burnette, who worked hard to get a decent Viper presence at this event.

We'll just have to beat those Vettes next year!

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all who participated. More than $18,000 in money and toys was raised for the children.

We’re talking with the Corvette Club of Virginia about a challenge for next year. Perhaps we can include some driving events to include some for the women. We’ll beat the Vetts next year!

Howard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302